“Dinner our last night at The Redland Hotel”
Review of The Whistle Stop - CLOSED

The Whistle Stop
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Creative American Bistro with a International Twist, offering an exciting and eclectic Tapas Menu and formal dinner menu, with His new Bistro concept in a causal atmosphere, offering a new and fresh food at His New City Hall Bistro & Martini Bar, this also includes a new concept to casual dining the new addition to The new City Hall Bistro & Martini Bar, including a garden patio and Blue Cigar Lounge.
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We had a quick dinner as we got back late. It was our only opportunity to eat there as we stayed at the hotel Sunday - Tuesday and they don't serve dinner on Sunday and Monday.

The service was good and the food was tasty enough. I might be able to give it a better review if I'd had a chance for a real meal...but the beer was cold! They have a full bar if that's to your liking.

I would certainly try it again if I'm ever in the area.

HoteLynda, Manager at The Whistle Stop, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and enjoying our hotel and restaurant.
Sorry you did not get to enjoy the full experience. We have a brunch every Sunday from 10-2 and then close on Monday. We are open Tuesday through Sunday!! Please come back and visit us again. Thanks

There are newer reviews for The Whistle Stop

Reviewed August 22, 2013

This was my 1st time at the Whistle Stop! it was great!
Best Chicken and Dumplings Ive ever had! The price excellent too!. I will return w/ Family and Friends.

HoteLynda, Manager at The Whistle Stop, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Thank you so kindly for stopping by and for taking the time to post a review.
We really appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you and your family again.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Great late morning brunch...Made to order omelets at the omelet table....
I never get more than one, but had to go back for second one. plenty SASAUGES , BACON FRUITS PANCAKES. YOU NAME IT WAS THERE. WE WILL GO BACK SOON

HoteLynda, Manager at The Whistle Stop, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2013

Thank you so much for stopping by. We so appreciate your business and are thrilled that you so enjoyed our delicious food!! Please come again. Brunch is once a week on Sundays only so thanks again for that great review!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

The corn chowder was outstanding!!!!! And so was the wings and burger.... Soups are all homemade..... Missed out on the tonights special chicken and dumpling, guess we'll have to go next week early to get some....

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Thank you Trip Advisor for this wonderful find. This little restaurant is located in the Hotel Redland off the beaten path but set your GPS for a wonderful, good priced meal. My wife and I had Chicken and Dumplings and it was some of the best we have ever had. The service was flawless the place was one of the cleanest restaurants/ hotels we have ever eaten in. I am looking forward to my next trip to the Keys so I can stop here on the way to try something else.

1  Thank Jim B

Thank you for your wonderful rating, I am so thrilled that you found us!!
We can't wait to see you again, We love guests like you who take the time to post.
Thank you again!!