“Great pizza, nice menu selection”

Mamma Mia Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria
Ranked #3 of 165 Restaurants in Homestead
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Culebra, Puerto Rico
“Great pizza, nice menu selection”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Ordered the mamma mia's special with no anchovies - extra large. Great pizza, fresh, well prepared, great crust. Delivery available. Plan to order another one tonight. Great reheated for lunch.

• Visited November 2012

“Italian done right!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

This is a great place to take the family! My kids love the pizza and I love everything else!!! They have the BEST garlic rolls!

Homestead, Florida
“Good Italian Food for the whole family”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

We like the food here ALWAYS.....The food is EXCELLENT as well as the AMBIANCE......could improve a little on their servers, but we still go back because we like the food and the prices....

Visited November 2012
Homestead, Fl
“Authentic Italian in Homestead”
Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

This has long been one of my favorite restaurants in my area. The food is exceptional - there is nothing that I have not enjoyed from the Bruchetta, Manicotti, and their amazing real Pizza. The installed an enomatic wine dispenser system several months ago with an OK selection of wines, but it is a nice option. It is very kid friendly and most of the wait staff are awesome and very attentive. They have great lunch specials and a nice atmosphere.

On my last visit there I ordered a meatball pizza, the same pizza I always order and noticed that I was charged for 2 toppings. I went to the counter to ask and the Manager was on the phone. Another man who was making Pizza told me that meatballs count as 2 toppings (of course it does not say so on the menu). I told him that I have ordered this before and was never charged for 2 toppings, and he informed me that I was charged and that I didn't pay attention to my bill in the past. I'm not sure what makes him think he knows me, but I always check my bill with a fine tooth comb.

Anyways, other than this one rude person I have never had an issue at this place and should I ever return, hopefully he won't be there.......

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great pizza and garlic rolls!”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

This is nice family restaurant with good food and service. They also have a nice family special. The staff is friendly and the atmosphere is comfortable.

Visited October 2011