“WORTH THE STOP”
Review of Robert Is Here

Robert Is Here
Ranked #1 of 5 Shopping in Homestead
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Stop here! Worth the stop. What a fun place and probably the friendliest people EVER. Looks like a typical small fruit stand,,,,, don't be fooled. Wonderful selection of fruits, some I had never even seen or heard of! Fun snacks and lots to look at! Wander out back too, small collection of animals for the kids! REALLY WORTH A STOP.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

If you 're around, you can't ignore this place. At first sight it looks like a small market, but when you enter you will see people are queuing in order to get a milkshike or smoothie. You will be 5 to 8 dollar, but you get a big cup of freshly mixed fruit, which was choosen by you. While waiting for you smoothie you can have a look around and try some honey or fruit, have a look at some kind of magicien, or you can have a look at their small 'farm' with goats, goose, turtles, fish and some other animals

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Had a late flight so rented a car and drove down from South Beach. Wish I could have taken more fruit home...

Had a Black Sapote/Key Lime smoothie - delicious; my husband had a Papya/Key Lime smoothie, also delicious. Bought a mango (which they'll cut there for you) for the ride, and bought a stalk of sugarcane (which they also kindly cut in lengths) and some key limes for home (decent Mojitos in Vermont - who would've of thought...).

Helpful and friendly staff too - thanks!

Reviewed April 6, 2013

We were advised to stop here and I will save we were glad we did. It is just outside the Everglades on the only road in and out to Homestead. It is just as the pictures show a fruit stand with a big painted sign. Reminded me of old tourist stops across Florida in the 70's and 80's, really remnants of the 50's. Still I told my family about it on the way in and while we did not leave until almost sunset we just beat closing. I had a blackberry shake and my wife had the blackberry smoothie. My son was a little more adventurous with a type flavoring. We all liked it. Take the time to visit on your way in or out of the Everglades. Lots of good fruit as well and again it is one of those experiences.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Tons of produce, free tastings, the most delicious smoothies/milkshakes, great service. If you're in this area, you definitely need to make it a point to stop here for 15-20 minutes! (And if you're heading to or from the Everglades, it's right on your way.)