“Just a little change”

Cuisines: Caribbean, Fusion
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Lunch today , a working one, was the usual great fresh food and good service but every now and then you need to change your routine and Oh Boy did I ever!!! Instead of my usual Lite Coconut Dessert I had to try the Brownie, Marshmellow Egg Roll. You read it right! An egg roll filled with the lightest , most delicious brownie, then deep fried to a crispy piece of perfection and served with all the bells and whistles that would make any 5 star bakery proud. Wow!!! Sugar Rush is good once in a while. Thanks, guys!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Went with my friends and had a great time. The Hibiscus tea was too die for! Delicious chicken fattoush. Healthy fare which is hard to find in Homestead. They even have vegan and gluten free food! I am looking forward to visiting again!

1  Thank YesiBeretta
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Place smelled funky. ..waitress had no bra on...chicken parm had no cheese...just little tomato sauce...dont think ill be back...dissapointing !

2  Thank warturn
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Server was great, had lots of knowledge about the menu. Food was Amazing. If you want to have a nice meal with great service and excellent food, this is the place to go in Homestead. Make sure you try their Flan, best Flan I've ever had.

1  Thank Jose P
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Small place, but the food and the service are amazing. We were sat at our table right away and the food was really fresh. I had to stop myself from ordering everything on the menu.

I finally decided on the jerk chicken pasta and it was everything I wanted it to be.

If you like jerked food, then you have to try it!