“Amazing! My new favorite place in Homestead!”

Chefs On The Run Assorted Cuisine
Ranked #2 of 166 Restaurants in Homestead
Cuisines: Caribbean, Fusion
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Server was great, had lots of knowledge about the menu. Food was Amazing. If you want to have a nice meal with great service and excellent food, this is the place to go in Homestead. Make sure you try their Flan, best Flan I've ever had.

1  Thank Jose P
There are newer reviews for Chefs On The Run Assorted Cuisine

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Small place, but the food and the service are amazing. We were sat at our table right away and the food was really fresh. I had to stop myself from ordering everything on the menu.

I finally decided on the jerk chicken pasta and it was everything I wanted it to be.

If you like jerked food, then you have to try it!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I stopped in quickly to grab a snack and ended up staying for Lunch. I order soup and a salad and was not disappointed. The service was great, easy to understand the menu, and the food was fresh. There is nothing "On the Run" about their service. Top notch if you live or pass through the Homestead, FL area.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Food was good. Very small (only 8 tables or so) I think if the atmosphere was different I would of had a better experience. Food was good, but I was stuck in a corner listening to others conversations. Staff was very friendly. Took a little while for food to come out. They do NOT serve alcohol.....that could of helped with overall experience.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

It's a small place but, the food is incredibly delicious. You can tell that the food is fresh. The burgers are my favorite and you won't find anything like them anywhere!