“Excelent every time” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #10 of 165 Restaurants in Homestead
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Key West, Florida
“Excelent every time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

Ximena C. was our server and she made sure our visit was excellent. Chip the manager had a nice conversation with us. Value great and all in all will return! The place was packed, yet they were able to acccomidate us with timely apps and entrees on time. Everytime I've been here they always treat me like family, and I have to drive a little over three hours to get to this location.( the closest one to where I live).

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great meal on way to Miami”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

We stopped there on the way back to Miami from Key West. Excellent service, we want to commend "Sylvia" for being a terrific waitress. The food was very good and we would highly recommend this Olive Garden.

Homestead, Florida
“Not up to par”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

I've gone to this restaurant since I moved here four years ago and always look forward to it since pasta is a real treat for someone who is dieting. My last visit was not up to par, however, and I hope this is not a trend.

The big problem was service. Our entrees came when I had barely started my salad. My husband was halfway through his soup and just had the server take it away. I always get the braised shortrib tortellini which I love. This time there was barely any sauce and the meat was not the quality it had been in the past. My husband reported his spaghetti was mushy. I was barely halfway through my entree when the server asked us about dessert. I asked him to give us a few minutes as a hint that maybe I wanted to finish my entree before making that decision. He came back quickly (I was still working on my entree) and took a dessert order from my husband. I told my husband that the dessert would come before I was done with my entree and he said no it won't. Sure enough about a minute later the dessert was served when I was still eating my entree. It sat there while I finished. The fact that the server didn't seem to notice or think anything was wrong with the timing inidcates to me a real lack of training which I have never experienced there before.

We went a little later on a Saturday night hoping to avoid the big families and noisy children but the place was packed with noisy families and kids. It's not the restaraunt's fault about the clientele but taken together with everything else I just had the feeling that the quality is going downhill. It felt more like a Denny's than an Olive Garden.

So the whole meal was sort of off-kilter and I did not enjoy it as I expected to. Probably will not be planning a return trip any time soon.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Homestead, Florida
“FAVORITE RESTAURANT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

This is a restaurant that always keep you interested in new recipes that they offer, and of course wonderful prices.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank WMAURA
Miami, FL
“Manager Chip is back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

It seems like Chip has been gone forever, but they brought him back! Dear Jocelyn is the best to go specialist and I love to pick up my order if I'm tired or in a rush. Food is always delicious and hot and just as I ordered. I am a fussy eater so that is important. The soup and salad is great but the new deal to bring one home is better!

Visited April 2013
2 Thank shopaholic2644

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!