We decided to stop off here before we visited the Keys the following day. What a find! So much so we went back for another night!
The hotel looks lovely from the outside, with FREE parking & an impressive lobby. The receptionist who checked us in one the first night looked a little stern, but she told us all we needed to know about our stay. On the second visit the receptionist was really friendly & remembered us staying the other night! : )
The first night we stayed in room 223. It’s a pretty exceptional room – clean, spacious, lovely décor. We really liked the novel use of having plug sockets on the base of the lamps! As UK travellers we have those ‘lovely’, bulky travel adapters to use & the fact they didn’t have to hang off a wall socket meant that there was no issue with the adapters falling off the wall & being damaged.
The bathroom was huge with plenty of towels & lots of space if we both wanted to use it at the same time.
The room also had a fridge, air con, & an alarm clock. FREE wifi was available & it was nice & fast!
The hotel had a huge swimming pool for the guests to use. We saw this when we went down for the FREE breakfast the following day as some guests chose to eat outside. The breakfast they supply is great – lots of choice & well stocked!
The only con in our room was that the plug mechanism was broken on the bathroom sink. Thankfully, I’m quite savvy in fixing things & my boyfriend is an engineer so we were able to manually open & close the plug after a quick peek under the sink.
Our additional night was pretty much the same, although our sink in this room was fine. The receptionist who checked us in on 26th May, approx 8pm, who had long dark curly hair, was great! She was really friendly & even helped us out with first aid when my boyfriend received a nasty bite.
The hospital is based pretty much next door to the hotel & there are 24/7 chemists across the road so if you do fall ill, do it here! : )
Overall, a great hotel with some great little complimentary cookies & tea/coffee in the lobby on tap as well! : )
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your stay in Homestead Florida by staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites. Located moments from Everglades National Park, this hotel features 126 rooms that will surpass your greatest expectations. Relax and enjoy our luxurious bedding package along with 32 inch flat screen TV’s and free high-speed internet connection in every room. Wake up to a refreshing hot breakfast every morning complimentary with your stay. Never miss a workout on your stay and then relax pool side and soak up the Florida sunshine. Bring your clubs and enjoy a round of golf at Homestead's Redland Golf & Country Club, a fun and challenging public course located just minutes from the Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-South-Homestead. There are various attractions to visit such as Biscayne National Park, Miami Metro Zoo, Homestead-Miami Speedway, and many more. Book your room today and let our friendly staff attend to your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-South-Homestead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Miami-South-Homestead
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-South-Homestead Hotel Homestead