I'm almost reluctant to tell everyone how great this hotel is because I don't want it to be sold out whenever I need to be in South Florida! I stayed in a king studio room and it was amazing. The bedding and bathroom were immaculate. Everything in the room is brand new. I was given free bottles of water (I drink a lot during the night) and when I needed a sewing kit, I received it within minutes of asking. There were often snacks on the reception desk, including individual bags of warm cookies, bagels, etc., to grab on your way in or out of the hotel. All were free. The breakfast was diverse, fresh and very good. It included yogurts, fresh fruit, eggs, meats, potatos, waffles, cereals, muffins, bagels with various toppings, english muffins, toast, juices and coffee. This, too, was included. The staff were all friendly and genuine. Perhaps best of all is the location. The hotel is conveniently located off of Exit 2 of the Florida Turnpike. After coming off the Turnpike, you need to do a legal u-turn to get to it, but it's an easy, stress-free place to turn. Coming out of the hotel is a simple right turn to get back to the Turnpike. There are lots of restaurants and stores within 1/4 mile of the hotel, including a Publix grocery store, a McDonald's, Olive Garden, Longhorn Steakhouse, CVS, Walgreen's, Kohl's, Sports Authority, Chili's and many more. The Homestead Hospital is also nearby. In spite of having so much nearby, the room was very quiet. I was so impressed with this hotel that I signed up for their rewards card. I recommend it to anyone who appreciates good service and a clean, clean room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your stay in Homestead Florida by staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites. Located moments from Everglades National Park, this hotel features 126 rooms that will surpass your greatest expectations. Relax and enjoy our luxurious bedding package along with 32 inch flat screen TV’s and free high-speed internet connection in every room. Wake up to a refreshing hot breakfast every morning complimentary with your stay. Never miss a workout on your stay and then relax pool side and soak up the Florida sunshine. Bring your clubs and enjoy a round of golf at Homestead's Redland Golf & Country Club, a fun and challenging public course located just minutes from the Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-South-Homestead. There are various attractions to visit such as Biscayne National Park, Miami Metro Zoo, Homestead-Miami Speedway, and many more. Book your room today and let our friendly staff attend to your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-South-Homestead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Miami-South-Homestead
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-South-Homestead Hotel Homestead