“BBQ yum”
Review of Shiver's Bar-B-Q

Shiver's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #1 of 164 Restaurants in Homestead
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Shiver's BBQ is a family-owned and operated restaurant in Homestead, Fl. It has been serving authentic hickory smoked barbecue for over 50 years! Family generations have grown up eating here. Shiver's specializes in slow smoked meats such as baby back ribs, pork spare ribs, beef ribs, chicken, beef brisket, pork, and more. Many items, such as the pulled pork, have been smoked for 12 hours or more! This process ensures that each bite will be tasty and tender all the way through.
San Diego, California
“BBQ yum”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Glad we read the reviews and listened. We had an early lunch here as we were leaving it was packed. Great BBQ, just the way it should be. Your choice from numerous sides makes it the perfect meal. Enjoy!

1 Thank Kathleen J

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Ohhhh so good!”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

This is a great BBQ spot and I would go back in a heartbeat! The service was also great. She was very patient with us asking questions about the menu. We ended up getting three different meals to share. And they were all excellent! I would be hard pressed to pick which one was the best. They were all so delicious! I wanted to eat more but just couldn't have another bite. It's family style and very casual. So you can wear your comfy clothes and chow own. Would go back in a heartbeat!

1 Thank Linda-Canada50
Orlando
“Good BBQ Good prices.”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

If you like BBQ, this is a place for you. Serve and prices were good. It is near Coral Castle. Long tables like you are at a family cookout. Work well for our group.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank PeterOrlando
Raleigh, NC
“Shiver's is the Gold Standard for beef brisket”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I used to eat here in the 1960's. I didn't remember much about it but wanted to try it again. I'm glad I did. The beef brisket was the best I've ever had, with a choice of sauces (all good). The collards and hushpuppies were great too. My wife agreed about the beef and loved the sweet potato soufflé, and my granddaughter loved the pork. When we get back to the area, Shivers will definitely be on the menu.

1 Thank PapaDisc
miami
“The BEST BBQ in Miami”
Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

I have been living in the Relands for over 10 years and it is the best BBQ down here, and in Miami, hands down. The Cole slaw is delicious. The sausages are my favorite with the bake beans. Everything is really, really good. It is always crowded and the staff is very friendly. I also do take out. I went today with friends from out of town and they loved it. Make sure to stop on your way to the Keys. You won't be sorry and you will be back. All desserts are home-made. Love it!!!