“Clean and Great Service”

Motel 6 Beaumont Midtown
Ranked #25 of 33 Hotels in Beaumont
A TripAdvisor Member
Austin, Texas, USA
Reviewed March 18, 2013

The location of the hotel looked a little questionable with an empty next to it, but when I opened the room it was clean and well maintained. The staff was very nice and accomodating. Over all it was a nice and pleasant stay. A true non-smoking room, clean sheets and clean comforter. Clean towels. Tub, toilet, and sink are worn, but well cleaned. Great Wifi signal. All that I look for in a room.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
UPatelGM, General Manager at Motel 6 Beaumont Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2016

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay with us.
Your feedback will be shared with the team to serve as recognition and encouragement as we strive to continuously improve our guest experience. We are a new franchise and a new management at this location. We will work hard to keep our guest happy.

A La Quinta traveler
Lufkin, Texas, USA
Reviewed February 25, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Best value and clean! We travel with our Baby (dog) and this motel was more than we expected. Very nice and staff was accommodating. We actually stayed here on our trip going and coming home. Also They have a program after u stay at a La Quinta 10 nights u receive one night free in future.

• Stayed: October 2012

Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

Nice convenient location well run. I stayed with 2 sales representatives for 2 weeks. Everything was easy to get too and there were a variety of restaurants to choose from. Breakfast (self serve) was complimentary , but get there on time as they pull it up at the exact minute posted. All in all very inexpensive with good security

• Stayed: August 2012

Reviewed September 1, 2012

My family had to evacuate for Hurricane Issac and we did not want to travel for a long distance. We booked rooms at Laquinta Inn in Beaumont based on the previous reviews and website photos. The staff was very friendly and courteous. My family enjoyed the FREE breakfast. Our rooms has exactly what was needed in them for our family to be comfortable. The kids had a blast at the pool. We even had lunch at a nearby Louisiana style restuarant called ZYDECO.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed August 2, 2012

First off, I will start by mentioning that this location is an older sturdier built motel-style property. You are located along the strategically placed I-10 corridor. All the rooms have an exterior entrance, with no interior corridors. You have parking right at your door, which is nice and convenient. Oh by the way, you'd have to really strain to hear any noise from the highway. During my stay, I have found all of the employees, from front desk, to maintenance, to housekeeping to be very friendly, and helpful. I'm not sure how much of it is because the employees enjoy their jobs, as it is from working with the always smiling front desk manager named Marvin. The property owners, apparently take great pride in owning a La Quinta franchise. The property is beautifully landscaped with local flora, and palms. I found both the exterior and interior areas of this property to be well maintained. I gathered from talking with one employee, that management is actively and constantly working to maintain and improve the property. The property has a beautifully maintained pool located in a corner area, landscaped with palms. The guest room I was in was beautifully appointed, with no gaudy interior design. We had a closet with doors, a microwave, mini-fridge, flat screen TV, new bedding (I looked), and appeared to be newly painted. The only negative I found, was the carpet. Which in all honesty, I can not fault the management. The carpet is a lighter color, with a geometrical design, that compliments the bed spreads and decor. I noted stains in several areas of the new looking carpet. I personally know how well coffee can stain things, especially if not treated and cleaned up quickly. I suspect these stains came from dark colored beverages that were spilled by previous guests, who didn't have enough consideration for management or future guests, to notify management of these spills promptly. I believe that based upon my observations of the apparent pride management takes in this property, that they would have cleaned the spills from the carpet promptly. I found the breakfast selection, which included two hot waffle stations to be very satisfactory. Nearby, within walking distance is a McDonald's. I found this location to be an excellent value. Oh, one more thing. Management has private security on the premises at night, and they appear to make constant rounds. I actually felt safer here, than I have felt at other more upscale properties. You know the saying, "You get what you pay for"? That's not always true! I felt, that I got more than I paid for at this property!

Room Tip: This location has no elevators. If you have difficulty walking, request a first floor room. If you...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Outside entrances to the rooms...but otherwise clean. Nice free breakfast.

Room Tip: Best price was found on line at LQ.com
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business