MCM Elegante Hotel
$124
Homewood
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

$59
$159
$159
$93
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

$60
$76
$117
$104
TripAdvisor
Hotels.com
All reviewssteak nightten commandmentsconference centerbreakfast buffetwould highly recommend this hotelbeaumont areataverncabanaathenahemingwaytradewindsbrendabanquetaccommodationsfacilitytexashurricane
Reviewed June 18, 2013

When we arrived, we were advised that our 2 Queen Bed/Non-Smoking room defaulted to a King Size w/ sofabed SMOKING room and that "most people smoke on the balcony". I told the unfriendly staff member "no indeed not" and we were forced to take a non-smoking King room with a "sofa bed". This sofa bed "mattress" was just solid springs and should be recycled into something else. We had to call 3 times to get linen for that horrible thing and someone finally showed up at 10:36 p.m. The internet did not work that night. The bathroom was not clean and had two types of hair on the toilet lid and at the base. It was very obvious that it had not been mopped as well. The dust on the furniture, especially the top of the large wooden bed frame, had been there for a while. It was obvious that Rm 603 had not been truly cleaned in a long time. It is also very noisy with people slamming doors all night long, so be sure to bring a box fan to try and drown out at least some of the noise. To top it all off, there was a mouth retainer in the top drawer that had been left by a prior guest. This hotel is NOT kept clean and it does need repairs. We should have been paid to stay there. The only positive things I can say is that the pillows were very comfortable and Steve, one of the maintenance guys on staff, was very helpful and the most friendly person there. We will never stay here again. It is NOT worth the money.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Wendi L
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for a day unexpectedly after travel plans for work fell through. The lobby is large and had a few restaurants, bars, and even a day spa. I had breakfast in the hotel restaurant (the one with the Starbucks out in front) and the breakfast was a bit better than the usual cold cereal and bagel breakfasts hotels usually offer but not much better. They had a hot breakfast with eggs prepared however you like (a cook makes them for you) bacon, hash browns, sausage patties, etc. the room was clean as far as i could tell, i didn't give it the white glove treatment but it looked clean. The bathroom could have been cleaner but it wasn't disgusting by any means. The bed was old but comfortable. Since my company paid for the room i can't really comment on the value since i really don't know what the room cost but if i had a choice and was on vacation i think i may try a different hotel. It was nice but not great. The food was nice but not great. The experience was nice but, you guessed it, not great.

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank B-Walker-76
Reviewed June 14, 2013

My boyfriend and I always stay here when he gets back from training. It is always a pleasure I don't know about what everyone seems to be complaining about because honestly it's always clean the staff is always friendly and these are some of the nicest rooms I've seen and I used to work in a four star hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Z1caligurl
Reviewed June 14, 2013

When I got to my room, I found dog poop by the tv stand, the room smells bad... I got a "upgrade" to one of the "nicest" suits, it was terrible, same smell, I found cockroaches in the bathroom... I just left... That place is disgusting!

• Stayed: May 2013
5  Thank Tx-west1969
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Booked a room saw the good and bad reviews so wanted to see for myself the room I got was very dirty outdated the AC did not work there was cockroach in the bath the manager didn't care and I was still charged for the room the manager is crooked the rooms a wreck stay at the Hampton Inn the stay there was the best I've ever experienced.

• Stayed: April 2013