“stolen property”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Broken Bow, Oklahoma
“stolen property”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

my husband and i stayed at this property 2 nights July 26th & 27th and while the property was ok- lacked a little on cleanliness- that was the least of our problems. when we left we forgot a bag that had multiple electronics in it- an iPad, 2 nooks, passports, nintendo ds, etc. when we called to report the bag missing we were told that it had not been found, we then got another phone call back and were told that the bag was found and the person we spoke to described every item in the bag in detail and said that they were all there. i then called back again when we had made arrangements for the bag to be picked up and the man at the front desk said they were mistaken that the ipad wasn't really in there and there was nothing I or they could do about it because we had left the bag and the hotel is not responsible for lost or stolen property. i asked on several occasions to speak to the manager and never got a call back. well the ipad has been cleared of memory and now my email has been hacked and i have to wonder if this is all related. BEWARE of this place and if you do dare to stay protect your property.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank JenniferMoyer
neil143, Manager at EconoLodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 29, 2013
Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding Your item missed on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with all staff then employee who told you we found the case, but the case was for I pod and was belongs to other guest. Management did enough search but could not found any thing. We do have lost and found, report daily, we even call guest to notified and some time even mail it to them at our cost. To ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future. Our goal is best service, cleanness and complete satisfaction.
Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope should not happen in future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Dallas
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Upon checking in, I noticed the pool was GREEN. I was told it was temporary and would be corrected by the a.m. as they had added needed chemicals to the pool to correct the problem. 3 days later and the pool is worse than when I checked in, the manager has not bothered addressing the situation or taken the time to address our complaints. The breakfast used to be decent and is now like eating rubber eggs. The rooms smell musty and the staff barely speaks English, so trying to make a comment falls on deaf ears. NEVER AGAIN will I stay here. Choice hotels should be ashamed to be associated with such a property.

Room Tip: Used to be nice, but the management has obviously gotten complacent
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank drosene1
neil143, General Manager at EconoLodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
First of all we apology for your problem for stay. I was on vacation still after they email me then
I called you and spoke to you and refund you one night charge. There was mechanical problem
and they front desk persons just try to make it work.
Again please accept my apology.
Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

I made online reservations without seeing the hotel personally. From the time we arrived and were greeted by the friendly staff, the appearance of the immaculate lobby, the spaciousness and cleanliness of our room, to our breakfast and checkout, I was extremely pleased. If I had to list a complaint, it would be the thin walls. However, all in all, I feel like this stay was the best value of our trip. I would highly recommend it.

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Beverly B
neil143, General Manager at EconoLodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
We appreciate your review and comments. We will take care ti and we see you soon again.
Fresno,Ca
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Clean, comfortable and cozy room. Friendly, courteous and helpful staff. When you are tired and need good night sleep, you can rest peacefully without any noise around. I am not a big breakfast person, but for the price I paid it was worth it. I got great deal for the rate I paid. Next time when I come back with my family we will stay here without any doubt, we look forward to spending some time in swimming pool, at this time of the year water was little cold. Lobby, stairs, and breakfast area were very clean, and very well organized. I have stayed here before and so far I have no significant or anything negative to say. Owner or Sleep Inn management seems continuously fine tuning their efforts to please their guests.

Room Tip: Always shop around and spend some time in reading few reviews.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
neil143, General Manager at EconoLodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
We appreciate your time and write review. We still improving more as a sleep inn requirement,
within month you will see lots of changes. We will see you soon and Thanks a lot again.
Louisiana
Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

Staff is wonderful, convenient location,great Internet wired and wireless, comfortable, good neighborhood, restaurant and shoppng abound within area. Hot water takes a while to become warm, water pressure is fine for me, quiet location, minor repairs needed to my room, breakfast is definitely not up to my past Sleep Inn experience - scrambled eggs needed help and quantity of offerings were on the small side, but the variety was there. Fridge, microwave, HD TV, desk and chairs, comfortable bed. Nothing special, it's an OK place to stay at a good price.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
neil143, General Manager at EconoLodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Thanks for taking time to write review for us. We always try to update and getting better for service.
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Staff very helpful, rooms clean and comfortable, hotel itself is very clean, breakfast is not just sweet rolls and coffee but a hot breakfast. I enjoyed my stay
.If you stay here you will be glad that you did !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed April 2012
2 Thank v2g1
neil143, General Manager at EconoLodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
We appreciate your time for write a review for us. we always trying to improve our service, quality and Guest satisfaction. Again Thanks a lot !!!
Galveston Island, Texas
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

I bought the room for $46 thru Priceline, normally the rooms start around $70. I feel that I got a really good deal. It's a very pretty hotel, good location, friendly staff (the lady this morning was on her cell phone while refilling the breakfast- not the most sanitary of practices), the clerk yesterday was very helpful.

I would definitely recommend this hotel, the clerk said he could give the room at $50 if you call the hotel directly and that is an outstanding price for this good of a hotel.

The pool is nice, wish it was not so cold outside. The exercise room is small but don't see anyone in it or standing in line at the door waiting for a machine so it's fine.

The lobby is beautiful. Room is good size, clean, larger coffee pot than usually find (and the housekeeper gave me extra coffee which was nice). The tv is a good size with good channels. Mini fridge and microwave are very clean and convenient.

Windows actually open! That's very nice and hard to find these days, and I enjoy fresh air and highway noise over sir conditioner.

All four employees I interacted with (including the clerk who worked over night) were friendly and besides the lady on the phone, professional and courteous.

I was able to print out a map which was nice. The business center has a good computer and the hotel has excellent wifi.

Parking is fenced in and very well-lit. Part of town is ok, average for being right next to an interstate.

I'd definitely stay here again for the price I found.

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank Carriehowser1
neil143, General Manager at EconoLodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
We appreciate your comments and always welcome to our place. Just call us or stop by, we will
take care you. Always be our Guest. Thanks again.