“Nice”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Central Texas
“Nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2012

We stayed overnight at the Beaumont, TX Sleep Inn on our way to and from New Orleans. The facility is clean and our room was spacious for a regular hotel room. All the employees we came in contact were helpful and friendly.

Our first night stay everything in the room was functional. Our stay on the way home from New Orleans, I found the hair dryer wouldn't work. I asked at the desk for a replacement which they did not have. I asked if I could be let into a room, either one recently vacated or a clean room just to dry my hair. The lady at the desk accomodated me without a blink of an eye. It was cold the morning we left and I didn't want to go out with a wet head. I thought it was very kind to allow me to use the dryer in another room.

Breakfast was free, however, very limited. The first morning there was sausage patties...cold and not edible. The second stay there was no meat. They did have a waffle maker which we didn't use.

We did find the rooms were not sound proofed and we could hear the TV and conversations in the next rooms. Fortunately, the folks next to us were not noisy late into the evening.

We would stay here again. I should note our rooms for both nights were free as we used our reward points from Choice Hotels to "pay" for our room.

Room Tip: The hotel is located right off of I-10...easy access.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
9 Thank texasbarb
neil143, General Manager at EconoLodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 11, 2012
Thanks a lot for review and accept my apology about breakfast, will not happen again.
Also next time you visit us and get 20% special discount by Neil. bring this print out to get
20% discount on BAR rate.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2011

Not to belittle the clean rooms and comfortable beds, but the staff is spectacular. They were all very nice and quickly accommodating. I so appreciated the hassle-free check in after such a long day. They were also helpful when we needed a place to park our u-haul in their almost-full lot. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
10 Thank Nibs018
neil143, General Manager at EconoLodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 20, 2012
Wow, We really appreciate your review and always welcome to our place when you are road
around us. we want you to have your stay wonderful as sweet home away from home.
San Jose, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2010

I must say those 3 days weekend were very well spent at this hotel(Sleep Inn & Suites
2030 NORTH 11TH STREET, Beaumont, TX 77703). I have stayed here in past, but this time I came here with my family, and they truly loved it. Room which we got was perfect for our us, Very roomy, Cozy & Comfortable. Courteous staff, cleanliness, sightseeing, shopping all were GREAT. We felt we got lot more than what we paid for. On our next trip to Beaumont,TX with out any doubt this hotel will be our destination.
Thank you all.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
8 Thank Bargainhunter123
neil143, General Manager at EconoLodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Chicago IL
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2010

Needed a place to crash for the night, on a 2 week road trip, booking hotels along the way. This was our first Sleep Inn. Rooms were nice, seemed to be recently re-decorated. Large bathroom, lots of room, great shower until the hot water cut out completely after a few minutes - like when you have soap in your eyes & head full of shampoo. Never found out what the problem was. Staff polite. Cold breakfast bar. It was a bed for the night and had laundry facilities - just what we needed. It is suppose to have Free Wi Fi in rooms, had nothing but trouble trying to connect. We never did have any luck, even trying the computer off the Lobby. Staff not helpful about that.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank riccar79
neil143, General Manager at EconoLodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 12, 2015
Dear,
Thank you for survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.
Dickinson, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2010

I enjoyed my stay in this hotel. The staff was very courteous and accomodating. They made sure our stay was pleasant. Also, the rooms are very nice and clean. I would recommend anyone to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
5 Thank glovca
neil143, General Manager at EconoLodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 27, 2014
Old VIRGINIA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2010

We were passing through, needed a place to stay. This was good - no complaints. While here, we found a good supper stop called LUBY'S which was a sort of cafeteria - good!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank 1oldseagull
neil143, Manager at EconoLodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 12, 2015
Dear,
Thank you for survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.
Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We apologize for any inconveniency. We hope to see you again soon!
Houston, TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2009

I came after one year, but even more service I got then last time. Best staff, cleaning the most important part, that the reason I came back and it's beautiful. I seen little more updates. Very peaceful sleep I got in this motel, I love it. Breakfast look very good now.
they had fitness center and swimming pool, but now I saw the business center.
I Love this place, now I can say that whenever come to Beaumont, TX and just book
room at Sleep Inn & Suite.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
7 Thank ahp009
neil143, General Manager at EconoLodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 22, 2014
Dear,
Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one. We will see you soon again.