“this location is going down fast”
Review of Red Lobster

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Red Lobster
Ranked #132 of 276 Restaurants in Beaumont
Cuisines: American, Seafood
“this location is going down fast”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I ordered the 4 course meal the main dish was cajan chicken linguine alfredo...it had so much grease I had to send it back. the tea had to much sugar and my desert I got to go bc it took so long to get the main course. the only thing good about this visit was the server, he was great. He did offer me a replacement meal and I was not charged. The service was uncharacteristically good, don't usually get that kind of service, he seemed genuinely concerned and helpful. I will not be coming back. add another restaurant to the do not visit list in Beaumont TX.

LUMBERTON
“Long wait”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

The Beaumont chain restaurants in comparison to other towns surprise me. I have eaten at other Red Lobsters and really enjoyed it, but not so much at this one. The wait time for the food was too long especially with a toddler we were trying to keep entertained and the order was not exactly as ordered but the waitress was friendly and apologetic. Food was average.

Visited October 2012
Beaumont, Texas
“Love it”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Great service. Love the biscuits. Hustband loves the shipwreck mary's and he doesn't drink. The endless shrimp is a must have and the stuffed flounder is yummy. Salads are so fresh. The portions are unbelievable for the price. It's our family's favorite place to eat and 2 out of 6 of us don't like seafood.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Michelle G
Texas
“Service good, food okay”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Had lunch here with my daughter. The service was good. The food was okay. Cheddar biscuits and salad were good. Food portion seems smaller than before.

Visited November 2012
Alexandria, Louisiana
“As expected”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We stop at the Red Lobster whenever we travel through Beaumont, Tx. We have always had excellent service and the food was very good.

• Visited August 2012