“Great Quality Food: Texas Proud!”

Cheddar's Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 277 Restaurants in Beaumont
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Great down home good cooking! Fantastic menu and a overall great place to eat. I luv their gift shop, great clearance section.

There are newer reviews for Cheddar's Restaurant

Reviewed May 28, 2014

The menu has very good choices and the value is excellent. The atmosphere is good and you can carry on a conversation without yelling. I would highly recommend this restaurant for regular informal dining.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Cheddars is near the hotel where I am staying. I stopped to have dinner. I expected to have a very long wait for service and food. I was pleasantly surprised to be waited on very quickly. The restaurant was crowded so this was an added treat. Before I finished reading my emails my food was on the table. Country fried steak. Tasty and tender.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

very good food at good prices. best fall off the bone ribs. good variety of options. cant beat the cookie monster to please kids of any age. great for lunch or dinner. have never gotten anything that was not great. family oriented but great for a date too.

Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is my family's favorite please to eat. I ask my family to go here for all my special occasions and we actually don't even live close by. I wish they would bring this restaurant to our area. They have different types of food to be able to please even the most picky eater in your family plus great prices. So you can't go wrong by going here. Try the spinach dip its to die for!!!!!!