“It's fine”

Ranked #10 of 278 Restaurants in Beaumont
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2014

It's an okay place. They were training new waitstaff when we were there so the service was spotty. The food is fine. Not anything special, but good.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

The only reason that I didn't rate this restaurant an excellent is because of the normal waiting to be seated. Although, we seem to always have to wait but that's because of their demand. They do have the tables clean quickly & sit you quickly as tables become available. This restaurant offers a great menu with great food with really excellent food value. When I travel, I eat at a Cheddars Restaurant when available because I have found the service, food, prices, great service, & cleanliness in every location the same!

Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

Place is clean and they're fast sitting you , place was not that packed but it was ok, service was excellent, bathrooms were really clean, plenty of soap and hand towels to dry your hands and best of all bathrooms smelled good.
Food was fresh and delicious and. And to my in 4:57 minutes which I love when I am hungry lol how faster do you want your food?
Waiter was courteous and fast, temperature of the place was good and waiter looked like a professional guy not just a like someone who has been cleaning tables for 12 hrs which I appreciate.
This place gets an a+ and I recommend specially if you are in the hotels behind the place, short walk well worth.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Cheddar's has very good atmosphere, service, and food. My favorite meal is the grilled tilapia with mango salsa. I would recommend it to everyone!

Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

Cheddar was overall pretty average I would say. The waitress was friendly but the food was just meh. Ribs were too dry and broccoli tasteless. Cool place to go for a quick meal but not for a good meal. On a positive note: cheap cheap cheap!