“Good Food”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Good Food”
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

The service was great, the Avocado Crab Stack was delicious. I tried one of the Stuffed BBQ Shrimp Enbrochette from someone else's plate and loved it. I think I'll try that on my next visit.

Visited May 2013

Beaumont, Texas
“Out of this World Service”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Saltgrass consistently delivers large, delicious, reasonably priced meals time after time. But, their food isn't the true star, it is without a doubt their service. From the moment you sit down until the moment you step out into the parking lot, people are opening your doors, your drinks are being refilled by waiters you don't even recognize, and servers from all over are making sure that your every need is taken care of. No matter how you put it, Saltgrass' service is out of this world!

• Visited March 2013
Atlanta, Ga
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Exceptional!”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I travel all over the south for work, and typically treat myself to steak once a week. Having had steaks at restaurants ranging from 1 to 5 star quality I can say with certainty that Saltgrass has the best steak that I have ever eaten. The service left nothing to be desired sand the potatoes was fresh and perfectly cooked. I highly recommend that everyomne who finds themselves in the Beaumont area stop in and make sure to bring their appetite.

• Visited May 2013
Jackson, Georgia
“Great!”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

The steaks at Saltgrass were excellent. The salad was good. The portion isize was plenty. Our waiter was very attentive and friendly. I will definitely return to Saltgrass next time I am anywhere near one!

• Visited April 2013
Seattle, Wa
“Best tasting steak we have experienced!”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

We are living and travelling in a motor home and have eaten in a lot of steak houses in the past years. We have never had such a great tasting steak, combined the best service imaginable.

If there is a Saltgrass restaurant in any town that we visit, we will certainly eat there.

• Visited April 2013