“Good food great atmosphere!”
Review of Tibideauxs New Orleans Kitchen - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tibideauxs New Orleans Kitchen
Cuisines: American
Louisiana
“Good food great atmosphere!”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Food was very good but very expensive as well. I ordered the app. and was charged for the entree. The manager took care of it but I couldn't imagine paying for what I got. $18 for a few BBQ shrimp... NOT!

Visited December 2012

Beaumont, Texas
“awesome better now totaly diffrent”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

You did it. Beer in botles, FINALLY PATRON!!!, food lot better. BETTER music, You finally got this place where it should have been. There has been a GREAT CHANGE

Groves, Texas, United States
“AMAZING”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I am a regular at Tibideaux's and i Love It!! There food is always amazing. I havent had one bad meal since they opened. The restaurant is now under new Managment and they are making some great changes! Have a different special every day of the week and Live music almost once a week! I love this place and would recomment it to anyone!

Port Neches, Texas, United States
“This restaurant has made a great turn around”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I ate at this restaurant about a month after it opened and I honestly wasn't very impressed because our food took forever to get out and our waiter wasn't very good. But me and my family really liked the food. We decided to give it another try last night and talk about a whole new experience. First of all, all of our food came out in a timely fashion, our waiter was awesome, and the food still did not disappoint. Then towards the end of our meal the manager came by to check on us and informed us that the place is under new management now so maybe that is why our experience was so much better. They also have comment cards now that you can fill out. So happy we decided to try this place out again and we will be going back.

Beaumont, Texas, United States
“Not impressed”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Had the raw oysters and crab bisque. Was disappointed. From now on I will stick with Floyds for my oysters (whose are much plumper and they give you a bakers dozen) as well as their crab bisque. Others' in my group had the poboys and gumbo. Tasted them all. It was ok. Really have no desire to return.

• Visited November 2012