“Over charged”

Super 8 Beaumont/I-10 S TX
Super 8 Beaumont/I-10 S TX
Ranked #24 of 33 Hotels in Beaumont

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Our daughters softball team travels to Beaumont 3-5 times per year. Management was never around, the staff would not resolve issues. We were gauranteed group pricing, but between 12 families, we had 3 different prices at check out and management was no where to be found, nor has the manager returned any messages. Asked for a first floor at the time of reservation, at check in they could not give us a first floor room, but did have a couple available. Smoke smell was terrible throughout the second floor. Front desk would not give some families extra towels and no extra pillows to anyone. We will not stay at this hotel ever again, due to their lack of response they will lose thousands of dollars just from our team each year.

Room Tip: Dont stay at this hotel ever!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Tolar
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We were staying here while we were in town for my husband's graduation from Lamar with his masters degree. We have stayed at several super 8 hotels and this one was very disappointing!! There is no elevator, rooms smelled funny, they lost our reservation, there was no one at the front desk during check in we had to wait a while, and breakfast was not what we expected!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Travelers are raving about these Beaumont hotels

Galveston, Texas
Reviewed April 26, 2013

We choose this hotel because of the low rates & it was very close to the softball fields there in Beaumont. The front desk person was very helpful & kind upon check in & even helped us with our luggage to the rooms. We rented 5 rooms they were all clean & comfortable. The location was great there is a Cheddars Restaurant behind the hotel 3 min walk it is very nice when you are supervising a large group young ladies. The girls also all enjoyed the outside pool. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that's on a buget.

Room Tip: Rooms where nice & large. Very Clean
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Pearland
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I was very unhappy with my stay. We were in a room next to a prostitute. She had costomers all night. THe front desk was aware and did NOTHING about it. I think she conducts her business there often. We were part of a softball team who visits Bueamont often. We will not be visting this motel again and I will tell my friends family and anyone who will listen about my experience there. You should be ashamed to allow that activity in your motel. We could hear them all night we even know what she charges an hour.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends