“Room cost WAY WAY TOO MUCH!!”

Super 8 Beaumont/I-10 S TX
Ranked #24 of 33 Hotels in Beaumont
Reviewed February 21, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed February 12, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 4, 2013

We were traveling from phoenix to the Florida everglades and stayed at this overpriced motel on december 24. We left the next morning. A week later, on the way back from Florida I was checking my discover card recent transactions as I usually do once a week. Saw that we were charged for Dec 24, but also charged again for Dec 26, when we were already in Florida. I caller the manager, who said we had to show proof of the double charge. So a few days later (January 4) on our way back to Phoenix, I called him when we were 30 minutes away from the motel.he assured me would be there for us to show the proof and get our extra charge refunded. Guess what - he wasn't there. The girl who was there called him and he told me on the phone that she could handle it. All she could do was take our credit information again. Still have no confirmation that this will actually be handled. If you choose this motel, pay cash.

Room Tip: Hide your credit card
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 13, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 2, 2012

After driving all day in a driving rain storm this motel was a welcome site.
rooms were ok.
Only restraunt within walking distance was a waffle house. agood steak house about a mile away.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 13, 2012

My family and I stayed at this hotel for a family gathering. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I normally do not stay at Super 8 hotels but we have stayed at this hotel several times and have always found it clean and well managed each time. The location is not the best but we have not had any problems. The breakfast is no very good and I would recommend that you plan on finding breakfast somewhere else.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Hotel is very nice and rooms are large a comfortable except for one issue.......if it is summer, the ac NEVER got cool. much less cold! If it is winter that you are staying, it is a very nice , convenient place to lay your head

Room Tip: if you have a lot of luggage or medical equipment, utilize the side doors!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple