“The Food was plentiful”

China Garden
Cuisines: Chinese
“The Food was plentiful”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

While in beaumont visiting my stepson, i asked him to suggest a good chinese restaurant. He immediately named china garden. I can see why. They had huge amounts of food. all were hot and ready to go. They even had sushi. I had never eaten sushi before but this day i tried it and althoiugh it was not my favorite food, it was tasty. They had a bar of uncooked meats. You picked what you want, and take it to the chef and he would cook it for you while you waited. I believe it was called the habashi bar. I neglected it was an all you can eat restaurant. If you are watching your weight you had better steer clear of this place because you will be so tempted to try all the they have to offer. I would definitely go here again.

• Visited June 2012