“Great Food!”

Fuzzy s Taco Shop
Ranked #15 of 278 Restaurants in Beaumont
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 18, 2012

We visit Fuzzy's at least twice a month. The prices are great and the food is consistently good. I highly recommend the soft grilled shrimp tacos with a side of avocado ranch and potatoes.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Our family of four can eat here for under $30 with drinks! Usually to accomplish that, we need to get water. And, the food is not cheap tasting. My husband's beef fajitas taste like steak that is pre-cut for him. I LOVE my fajita salads. My favorite, though, is the potato side. I don't get it often due to my blood sugar, but it is so yummy. Kids love the quesadillas and refried beans. Mango tea is awesome! Great job, Fuzzy's! The only problem we've ever had here is that some of the help on Labor Day was having a conversation amongst themselves (not in English), and when we needed some assistance, they kept speaking to each other without acknowledging us when we were asking them questions. Another lady tried speaking to them regarding a spill and gave up too.

Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

Great lunch spot. Love the shrimp tacos! Fun atmosphere,and have liked everything I've ordered so far. Try it!

1  Thank chext57
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I've only eaten at Fuzzy's once, and I wasn't all that impressed. I had the shrimp enchiladas, which were okay (the sauce on top was the best part). The guacamole was bland, and I didn't care for the chili con queso. I probably will not visit Fuzzy's again.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Cant believe people eat here. Everything is overly salted and has zero flavor...except for salt. The staff cant get an order right either.