“Fantastic Thai food”

Cuisines: Thai
Beaumont, Texas
“Fantastic Thai food”
Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

I had never tried Thai food until I was introduced to Chabba's. It is now one of my favorite places to eat. I prefer the original location on E. Lucas to the new location on Phelan. I have now tried different Thai food in other cities but have not found one that beats Chabbas's

1 Thank mikesn

Beaumont, Texas, United States
“One of the best restaurants in Beaumont”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

I can honestly say this is one of the best restaurants in Beaumont. The food is always fresh and made to order. Staff are very friendly and helpful, don't be shy asking them questions about the menu and/or drinks. I have never had a bad meal here. Like others, my favorite is the pad kee mao.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Lisa C
Nederland, Texas, United States
“Very good”
Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

The food here is as good as the food in Bangkok. The owner is from Phuket. Our favorite is the fried rice, Latina and number 31. If you forget the wine, the liquor store next door can be very helpful.

“Disappointing”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Just came from Chaba off Phelan....in a word - Disappointing!! We visited this location this past March and the food was awesome! Have been working out of town many months and couldn't wait to go back. As soon as we walked in I could tell something was off. Atmosphere was lacking, cleanliness was lacking, flavor was lacking in the food. Pad Thai was totally disappointing!! Needless to say...we won't be going back again. Heard from someone on staff there that they've had problems keeping chefs...not good. You shouldn't have to look at empty tables full of dirty dishes while you are eating. What a shame...this place seemed so promising back in March!

• Visited August 2012
Beaumont, Texas
“If you love spicy go #59”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

I had the #59 this weekend and it was superb. The portion was large enough have lunch the next day. I have been here previously numerous times and think that #59 is the best.

• Visited June 2012