“great place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 11, 2013

The place is fun food was tasty but all of our food was cool to cold. I had the half and half it was a lot of food just cold.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

We went on Mother's Day so we expected somewhat of a wait. It was not bad though even as busy as they were. We got to sit at a table pretty quick and enjoy the outside dining but we did not get to order immediately. The food was great, so it was worth the wait. We had plenty of time to visit with family and what a deal on the crawfish!!

1  Thank Dee807
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I was by myself, ordered a sandwich, was brought the wrong order, so I sent it back. I waited for half an hour, no sandwich. WHen my wait person finally came to the table, she said "I thought you were finished". UNBELIEVABLE!
I was at the restaurant for over an hour and never got served. Will NEVER EVER go back again.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Food was really decent - nachos and dips were really nice. The services wasn't very good but that didn't put us off. Just stay away from the sweet potato fries as they come coated in cinnamon and sugar - or maybe that's normal in the US...

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Food was definitely nothing to write home about. VERY small portions which hubby *hates*. He ordered a large, fried shrimp dinner and got FIVE shrimp. and had to ask multiple times for things we needed due to staff being forgetful. (No, it wasn't crowded.) Our kids beg us, "Please don't take us to the cold restaurant." Both times, during summer, we had to go get jackets for all 4 of us out of the car...even my husband. I think this place must be an nighttime hotspot with the music. Otherwise, I don't get the draw of the place. Going with a family during the day is NOT advised. Wrote an email and no response...not even an apology.