“Good Italian”

New York Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #63 of 274 Restaurants in Beaumont
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Lumberton, Texas
“Good Italian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2012

My husband and decided to try this restaurant for my birthday dinner since we like to try new places. I had the eggplant parm and he had hawaiian pizza. Both were good and the servings were large. My single slice of Eggplant was still fairly crunchy on the edges, but my preference is more sauce. It was completely covered by Mozzarella cheese. The angel hair pasta I ordered with it was good too. Not a lot of sauce on that either though. My husband's pizza was personal size, but about 12" in diameter or so. It was way too much to be eating at one sitting. The canadian bacon was flavorful and the pineapple sweet. We will go back, but probably to the one on Caulder and not on Neches in downtown.

• Visited May 2012

Beaumont, Texas
“Great pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

Order anything..its all good. and its BYOB. The service is excellent, and what you get for the price is great. Dont travel too far, when the best is right by the house.

Visited April 2012
Lumberton, TX
“Fantastic Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2012

Not a lot of seating and at lunch the line can be out the door. I wish they had another location. But food is very good.

Visited October 2011
Beaumont, Texas
“delicious! Will definitely go again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2012

They have great pizza! And very cozy atmosphere.

The service is nice, I was doing a working lunch and they gave me my space but were attentive when I needed something.

• Visited April 2011
Vidor, Texas
“Wonderful atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2012

I've been to two locations in Beaumont, both served wonderful food at a good price, with great service.