“Interesting.”

The Pine Tree Lodge
Ranked #42 of 275 Restaurants in Beaumont
Cuisines: American
Description: The Pine Tree Lodge does Burgers, Steaks & Seafood. They also have Cajun food also.
Beaumont, Texas
“Interesting.”
Reviewed March 7, 2012

Only went once since not real convenient, but I'd love to go backl Everyone should go and check it out for some local flavor!

Winnie, Texas
“An Alligator experience!”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

Wonderful experience for visitors to this area and a local favorite. Seafood is great and don't forget to look for the alligators as you head to your car!

texas
“It was a 'let-down'”
Reviewed February 8, 2012

Quite a drive to experience a meal that was a 'let-down'.
There were 7 of us dining together.
I ordered the combo friend shrimp & fried oysters. I was brought fried shrimp & fried fish! I told the waitress about the error. She apologized & said she would bring my shrimp. I ate the small amount of oysters that appeared to have been cooked in 'corn meal', and munched on french fries while I waited on my shrimp.the hush puppies were very dry & lacked any flavor....( I gave my fish to grandson.)
By the time everyone else was through eating, and some finishing a couple of piece on their plate, I was still waiting on my fried shrimp (much longer than the 3 minutes that it takes to cook fried shrimp)
In the past, they had scrumptious fried shrimp with great seasoning. The shrimp that was finally brought out lacked any seasonings...very bland, but crispy.
I use to look forward to eating @ Pine Tree Lodge..but it will be a long time before I drive the distance to be 'let-down' again...Hmmm, I wonder if they have changed their 'cook'. It sure tasted like it!

Visited February 2012