“Terrific!!”

Golden Corral
Ranked #23 of 281 Restaurants in Beaumont
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Hubby & I are here on business for 3 months...he is a GoldenCorral fan but I had sworn off the ones back home near Cincinnati, OH due to the quality of their food. Glad he talked me into trying this one here in Beaumont, TX ... this is without a doubt the best Golden Corral that I have EVER eaten at!! Been here 10 days and we've had 3 meals there...2 dinner and 1 breakfast!! Love It!!

1  Thank Sandy T

Reviewed November 24, 2012

I grew up going to Golden Corrals.. my husband is a picky eater so, buffets are great for him.. We go to Golden Corrals all the time and have even stopped going to our hometown one because it is so bad.. but this one.. this one is wonderful.. the food is the best I've ever gotten at any Golden Corral, and there is much more selection than at most of them.. The service was good and friendly. A few times we have been, it has been very busy, but what can you expect when the food is this good. I would recommend.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

I like everything there. It's reasonably priced and you can bring a picky family there because they literally have EVERYTHING. The food is hot and delicious.

1  Thank Michelle G
Reviewed November 22, 2012

I'm a single business woman who #1 Has very limited time to plan and prepare a meal. #2 I'm burned out and tired at the end of the day, so I don't feel like preparing a meal. I can come here, get a great meal, great price, and great people under one roof. There's always a wide variety But the health conscious, as well as down home cuisine. And don't have to clean the kitchen, YEA!! You will always see a staff member cleaning the bars, floors, and tables. The waiters and waitresses are always kind and very attentive. And, more importantly you see a visible management staff. I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

For a buffet restaurant, this one was above-average. Many good selections. I like the way the buffet is divided. Whether you like seafood , salad, pizza, home-cooked, or mexican...it's easy to find your selections. One suggestion for them is 'relocate the chocolate fountain'..I have witnessed 'unsupervised' children dipping & tasting with their little fingers!