“Interesting”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Interesting”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

I don't know if I would call this a museum. The display consisted of glass cases of photos and memorabilia relating to Babe's career encircling the Visitor's Center main desk. When I left I felt like I wanted more detailed write-ups, though we were given a fact sheet that contained a lot of information about her life. I liked seeing how many different sports team she was a member of in her yearbook photos. The Visitor Center was useful for brochures and directions and I enjoyed viewing the cases, so I wasn't sorry that we stopped in.

Visited April 2012

Beaumont, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Very historical”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

Go see this awesome tribute to the Babe. Her records still stand today and all are here to see. Check out the exhibit of the golf ball hit by boxing legend Joe Louis and retrieved by local youth attending groundbreaking.

1 Thank AndreCokinos
Clemmons, North Carolina
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great museum”
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Small but lots of information and very interesting exhibits

Visited March 2012
Beaumont, Texas
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“A must see!”
Reviewed March 7, 2012

I loved paying homage to the world's greatest female athlete! WIsh it had more, but was nice to go and learn a bit more about her!