Homewood Suites by Hilton Beaumont
Residence Inn Beaumont(Beaumont)
Great 4.5/5
Average 3/5
Good 3.5/5
All reviewstwo bedroom suiteputting greenfull kitchennice hotelceiling fanfree dinnerhome away from homelight dinnerliving areabreakfast staffevening receptiondefinitely stay here againbreakfast itemsnice stayoutdoor poolnice roomcomplimentary breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 15, 2012

We travel a lot and usually stay at premier brands such as Courtyard, Hilton Express, Hyatt Place etc. This place is as good or better! Room is fantastic, hotel is very nicely appointed, and top it off with Lacie! She checked us in and had all the paperwork ready, keys printed and just made us feel like we were the most important people in the place! She was obviously very well-trained in the hospitality business and has a LOT of natural ability. We will definitely check this chain out at future destinations. So how about the rest of the things we care about? To early to check on breakfast but I'm pretty certain it will be as good as the rest of this hotel. Water pressure in the shower is great, internet connection is great, room is immaculate. When everything works so well I infer that this establishment is exceptionally well-managed. Congrats whoever you are!

Try this place! Say hi to Lacie if you're lucky enough to have her check you in!

PS Did I mention this place is $20 less than the "premium brands"?

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Had another fantastic stay in the Homewood Suites Beaumont. Very good and spacy room, good facilities, friendly staff. For me no other hotel in Beaumont, it also has a good entrance to the I10 and is 1,5 hour from Houston.

Room Tip: Don't have to choose. All rooms are good. The only choice you have to make is if you want one or two kingsize bed's :-)
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 28, 2012

There was a lot of truck and traffic noise in the room facing I-10 so I'm glad we were on the backside with a view of the canal from our bedroom - we even saw an alligator! The room and bed were very clean and comfortable. I was disappointed with the breakfast provided in the morning. All of the "hot" dishes like eggs, potatoes and sausages were barely warm. The oatmeal was instant, and waffles were reserved for the weekend.

Room Tip: Be sure to request a room that does not face I-10.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank QueenValkyrie
MsSuitePeach, VP Sales & Marketing, PMI Hotels at Homewood Suites by Hilton Beaumont, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Dear Queen Valkyrie,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay. Our hotel does sit alongside the Interstate, and all of our suites have special noise-buffering insulation built into every room to help ensure a good night's rest. However, some of our lighter sleepers would prefer a room towards the back so we do appreciate your tip to future travelers!
I apologize that the hot breakfast items were not to temperature; I have just advised the Breakfast team to inspect the equipment to ensure that we have no issues. I am sorry that you missed the waffles; Homewood Suites offers a rotating menu so that our longer term guests enjoy a different, fresh hot variety of items every day. I hope that when you come again, it will be Waffle Day!
We appreciate your feedback, and look forward to welcoming you back should your travels take you our way. Safe journeys and always, a Great Nights' Rest...
Liz Beneski

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Stayed in two bedroom suite. Six adults and an eleven month old child. Plenty of room, clean and friendly staff. The dishwasher was very loud and did not seem to be working properly, so we just hand-washed. Laundry a few doors down from the room was a plus, but there is not a change machine and the machines are coin operated. The location was great, near to family friendly restaurants, however, DO NOT rely on GPS to find it. You will be taken to the middle of nowhere. A quick call to the hotel solved the dilemma, and they indicated this is a common problem for them. Surprised the pool was closed as it was 85 degrees, but then we are from Iowa and were wearing shorts at night while the locals were wearing long sleeves and jeans. The room was on the second floo4 and very quiet. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Great deal!! Very clean and nice staff. Just off I-10, great hot breakfast. We stayed in a king suite very comfortable. Will recommend and will stay always if possible at a HomeWood Suites!!
when you exit off I-10 be watchful for the entrance easy to miss at the end of a string of hotels. Very good resturants in the area. The bed is very comfortable and couch make into a bed as well. Has refridge and cooktop 2 flat screen tv's.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family