“Very satisfied”

Red Roof Inn & Suites Beaumont
Ranked #21 of 33 Hotels in Beaumont
Reviewed June 18, 2013

My stay at this Red Roof Inn was more than pleasant. I was traveling with a moving truck, pulling a car trailer. I had to avoid hotels that wouldn't accommodate truck drivers (I am not experienced with backing up with a trailer). I was greeted by the assistant general manager Echo Buxton, who showed me where I can park so I can leave the next day without the need to back up. The room was very nice - far more than what I expected for the price I paid. The front desk staff (Echo and Donay) were very friendly and accommodating. No problems whatsoever checking in and out. I didn't use the pool and the other amenities, so I can't speak on them. I was in this particular Red Roof Inn just to get a good night sleep.. and I did. This was my first stay at a Red Roof Inn. I plan to use them again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this Red Roof Inn. The staff is absolutely wonderful and very helpful. My room was clean and comfortable, no noise or traffic noise from the interstate. Love, love, love the bathroom and shower. As a business traveler this property is ideal for me. Will book again when I come back to Beaumont!

Room Tip: If you like to work out during your travels, request a room on the second floor near the fitness cen...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Astonishingly, all the problems in the hotel--and there are many--are on purpose. Someone tried to make it modern. The 'suites' have only one room (microwave stacked on tiny refrig in hall); bathtubs available only with double beds on one floor; top floor reserved for smokers (really??!!). The wall between the shower-only and bed is of glass, so if one of you turns on the bathroom light, both of you have light in the middle of the night. The overhead light suspends over the bed with 2 florescent bulbs--a bit like standing on an airport tarmac. Our room on the second floor had an open hall to the downstairs lobby, so we had to call repeatedly to get the attendant to turn the TV down--even at 2:30 a.m. Miserable experience.

Room Tip: Find a different hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Staff was absolutely courteous and helpful. Room clean, comfortable. Although on the interstate was quiet no noise from other guests either. Very dog friendly...thank you. Great seafood restaurant next door.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 17, 2013

The Red Roof Inn in Beaumont was easy to find. I traveled south and west on I-10 and took the Washington Street exit on the southwest side of the city. If you reach the freeway interchange where US 69 and US 287 branches off of I-10 on the way to Port Arthur, you've gone too far, and you will have to go back. The Hotel is 4 stories and seems brand new. There's an elevator inside. My room was very nice for the price, and I got a good night's sleep. I also appreciated that I could get MSNBC on the TV. Not every motel or hotel offers that channel. I would definitely consider staying here again the next time I'm in Beaumont.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 8, 2013

The convenience of being right on the interstate was just the first pleasant aspect of this hotel. The people were friendly and helpful, and everything was very clean. The new renovations were very attractive and practical. There were plenty of convenient spots for taking our dogs out, and they were all landscaped and clean. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Coming back from a business meeting and were tired. Wanted to spend night there but there was a family who kept me and my wife awake because they were trying to wake other family member and kept the noise for an hour. It was very uncomfortable. We were surprised that the front desk could not hear anything. But when we talked to the front desk in the morning, she was very nice and kept apologizing and I know it was not her fault, because she was not there at night.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business