“Recently updated”

Red Roof Inn & Suites Beaumont
Ranked #24 of 33 Hotels in Beaumont
“Recently updated”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

The convenience of being right on the interstate was just the first pleasant aspect of this hotel. The people were friendly and helpful, and everything was very clean. The new renovations were very attractive and practical. There were plenty of convenient spots for taking our dogs out, and they were all landscaped and clean. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
The Woodlands, Texas
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Coming back from a business meeting and were tired. Wanted to spend night there but there was a family who kept me and my wife awake because they were trying to wake other family member and kept the noise for an hour. It was very uncomfortable. We were surprised that the front desk could not hear anything. But when we talked to the front desk in the morning, she was very nice and kept apologizing and I know it was not her fault, because she was not there at night.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank MrUniqueBond
Wetumpka, Alabama
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We arrived late and checked in with the aid of a very nice lady at the front desk. We were traveling to funeral memorial and needed a good night's sleep. Found the room clean, sheets appeared clean but had several holes in it. One of the two wash cloths in the bathroom was a rag at best. The bed is comfortable and it will work for a night. We will be back here after the service but will look elsewhere for our next visit. As to the visitors noted from other guests, we didn't see any signs of bugs. Suggest they get reading lights above or beside the bed - was unable to read the paper due to no lights.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank M F

Travelers are raving about these Beaumont hotels

Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Upon my arrival to the room, I noticed the sheets and pillows had hairs on them, and the pillows looked like they hadn't been cleaned. I had to inspect every towel as many of them also had hairs and stains on them. After replacing my pillows, I started to see ants in the bathroom, later to find roaches. After being bit in bed by a bug that night, and seeing the ants and roaches were increasing, I asked for a new room. I got the room next door to the one we were already in...in which I still found roaches in the bathroom. This bed also had hairs in the sheets, burn holes, and stains on the top comforter. The staff was very friendly, but I would've much rather have booked my stay at a cleaner hotel. The price was nice, but I wasn't thrilled about the lack of cleanliness in our rooms.

Room Tip: If you see any bugs, ask for a refund and go to a different hotel.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Loves T
Beaumont, Texas
Reviewed December 25, 2012

Hubby and I came to Beaumont for Christmas to spend time with our family however the rooms at our family's house were full with guests so we decided we would get a hotel for the 3 days we were in town. BAD IDEA!!!!!!! We checked in Red Roof Inn and Suites and to our surprise we had uninvited guests-ROACHES!!!! We rented a room with a small kitchenette and when I opened the cabinet I found a BIG tree roach and her child-not acceptable!!!! My husband called the manager and she was nice she refunded one night of our stay, gave us another room and apologized! Okaaayyyyyyyy-so we moved to the next room and continued with hanging with our family-came home the next night about 11pm-I got ready to get in the shower and looked down and saw something crawling in the shower-YEP YOU GUESSED IT-another roach-so in two days 2 DIFFERENT ROOMS and I SAW 3 DIFFERENT ROACHES-TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank leattam
Austin, Texas
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Don't let the 2 star rating fool you. This is a great little hotel for the price. Very modern and quiet with spacious rooms. Our room was very clean and everything worked properly. There was even a mini kitchenette which I wasn't expecting.
The only down side to our stay was the "free breakfast". Yes they offered coffee, hot water, apples and packaged breakfast donuts and buns. But the juice was in a vending machine at $2 per bottle. There was no milk and no water (other than scorching for tea).

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
California
Reviewed October 7, 2012

This place is one of the nicest Red Roof Inns I have ever seen. That being said it still aint the Taj Majal!!!!!! But it is very nice and new and the rooms are very tasteful. No flies on these digs!!! The best part however was the attentive lady at the front desk. Her name is Brandi and she greeted me in a very friendly way and proceeded to take great care of me! I don't care how nice a place is, if the service is no bueno you ain't going back. Brandi told me where every thing was, places to eat and said if there was anything she could do for me to please let her know. Because of service like that, I will be back. Thanks Brandi! Thanks Red Roof!!!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business