Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beaumont-Parkdale
Ranked #7 of 33 Hotels in Beaumont
Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

On my way to New Orleans and choose Beaumont as my last stop. Glad i did. The property is very nice. Rooms are clean and look new. Was upgraded to a king suite which was very nice. While waiting for the upgrade to be ready, the manager stopped by to see if my wife and I needed anything, nice touch. The fitness room was also well equipped and the machines were new and in good condition. The breakfast area is large compared to other H I X that i have stayed at lately. This express won't disappoint..

• Stayed: April 2013
Mary M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beaumont-Parkdale, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Thank you for your compliment on our hotel. We have worked very hard at maintaining this hotel
and keeping everything as update and new as possible. We strive to make your stay with us enjoyable and make you want to return and stay with us again. Hope to see you again soon.

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beaumont-Parkdale

Reviewed April 17, 2013

This is a nice place to stay, very clean and in a convenient location. I stayed there because I had a meeting in Beaumont the next day and I wanted to be close. The only problem that I saw was that there is only one way in and one way out of the parking lot. I would stay there again though.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for the wonderful compliments on our hotel. I know it is a bit inconvenient to have only one way in and one way out we have kept it this way for your security as it does not allow for neighborhood traffic at all hours of the night and day to come through our parking lot disturbing you as our guest.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

This hotel is 3 yrs. old....and looks like it just opened....extremely well maintained. Beautiful room furniture....and the bathroom is like what you'd expect out of a 4 star hotel or better. Food is also VERY good. The customer service is GREAT!!! Cydnee, at the front desk, did a wonderful job of taking care of my wife and I......Thank you Cydnee - for the wonderful customer service!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Mary M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beaumont-Parkdale, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Thank you for your rave review of our hotel. Cydnee along with the rest of the staff work very hard and making your stay a pleasant enjoyable and relaxing visit. We are very fortunate to have a fantastic staff whom all enjoy what they are doing. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband was in the hospital having tests run and I was very stressed when I pulled up at this hotel. I was treated with respect and kindness and addressed by my first name. The room was clean, modern, and very quiet. I would stay there again and recommend to anyone traveling to Beaumont, Texas.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for your beautiful review. We know and understand the stress of having a loved one sick, so we try to make things for our guests as stress free as possible. We would love to have you visit us again and hopefully for a more enjoyable reason to come to Beaumont.

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Arrived for an event and room was ready. Clean fresh and located near good restaurants. Will stay again. I enjoyed the hotel amenities. This was a good choice. My twins and hubby request this hotel first each time we visit Beaumont.

• Stayed: January 2013

Thank You for your wonderful review of our hotel. The staff and I pride ourselves on providing you with a clean neat environment for a family. We look forward your return visit and having the twins here again.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Absolutely a nice surprise to find a quaint little place near the Mall so my friends and I could shop till we dropped !!!, This is a very clean and still New looking Hotel, check in was nice and easy, thre are so many friendly people in this part of Texas, we really enjoyed the Hot Breakfast, and the Hostess, Christine gave us great directions around the general area, Thanks, well we are off again but will return as we pass through Beaumont again...

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Dianisha B
Mary M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beaumont-Parkdale, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Our Quaint little Hotel. We do have a great staff which prides itself in making your stay with your friends a enjoyable time. We welcome you and your friends back anytime.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

My family and I were tired from traveling and decided to sleep here on a whim. The rooms and bathrooms are a better quality than what I've seen at other hotels. Too bad the toiletries and breakfast is generic. But if we ever pass through again, we'll sleep here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your review of our Hotel. We apologize for the generalness of our breakfast and toiletries. Our staff looks forward to you visiting with us again.