“Great stay”

Quality Inn & Suites Beaumont
Ranked #14 of 33 Hotels in Beaumont
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I came here to Beaumont for a business reason this place was a great experience.....I like the staff they were really nice I felt like home the service was really nice for the price I could not ask for more i think that everytime I will come to bmt I will stay at this place ... They won me... Over all great experience

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Ronnie2001

Reviewed May 20, 2013

I loved the stay it was an awesome place I came to my friends graduation n the stay was great I honestly felt like home the staff was like a family I have stayed at different places in Beaumont before but never had this great of a service they were really nice didn't rush me to check out all I have to say is overall they did excellent .. Great job

• Stayed: May 2013
pawank-8402099, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Beaumont, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Hello, thank you for your detailed review about our staff and property. We try our best to make everyone feel at home. Thank you very much for noticing this. We hope to see you again when in Beaumont.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

This hotel was awesome! The check-in was very efficient! pawn was great! The room was lovely, very clean, and had great amenities. The free breakfast and Happy hour were great! I would highly recommend this hotel and will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Roger c
pawank-8402099, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Beaumont, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. I have shared your great comments with the rest of our staff. We can't wait to see you again during your next trip to Beaumont.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I have stayed at the hotel 4 times in the last month and will continue to lodge there. From the super friendly greeting when you walk in to the great breakfast in the morning, it is an experience you will want to enjoy time after time. There are good restaraunts and shopping just a short drive (or walk) away. Check in and check out were simple and the people there are very friendly.. I will stay here again..

Room Tip: I always get a room on the back end because it is more quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mukarram a
Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

Very easy location to get to, and find. The staff was very friendly and helpful which makes life easier. Very clean, good breakfast. Truly would recommend to friends and family traveling this area.
My first trip into this location
And would stay there myself again.

• Stayed: April 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to give a review of our hotel. We appreciate you staying with us and will see you on your next visit.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

First time staying here and I was pleasantly surprised.

I found all the staff to be very pleasant. Perhaps my only complaint would be the gym was rather on the small side and lacked facilities having just a treadmill and Mutli weightlifting machine but enough to get by!

Look forward to returning!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Hello sussie w,
We are glad you enjoyed our property. Whenever in Beaumont again, we will be here at your service providing the same level of hospitality that moved you to write this review.And yes we Just finish the renovation of our fitness room last month, you going to love it now. Thank you.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

My family and I was staying here about a week ago because of a family event in Beaumont. The first nite stay I had a very eerie feeling while asleep. about every hour I would open my eyes and slowly look around the room. when morning arrived and my girlfriend awoke I told her about my eerie feelings I had. when I was in the restroom, my 4 yr old grandson woke up and the first thing he did was tell my girlfriend that a man was looking at paw paw while he was sleeping. He even showed us where.the man was standing at and then he just left. It was pretty scary hearing that considering the eerie feelings that I already had. the windows were locked and the door was dead.bolted. Other than that experience the stay was ok. The breakfast was not good at all. I've stayed at other hotels that had a Continental breakfast that was a lot better then that. The front desk clerks were very nice and respectful.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank bull46
pawank-8402099, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Beaumont, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2012

Thank you so much for staying with us! We appreciate your time in reviewing our hotel. Safety and security are a serious concern for us here at the Quality Inn & Suites Beaumont, and I apologize profusely that your experience felt anything but just so. We hope that you give us a chance to make it up to you on your next visit to Beaumont, TX. Until next time, have a great day.