“no problems” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 33 Hotels in Beaumont
Glenwood, Arkansas
“no problems”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

I chose this hotel because I thought it would be quieter than other hotels located closer to I-10. I asked for a room on 4th floor, east side, about mid hotel. Walden Road is a busy street in front of hotel, I-10 is about 1/2 mile south of hotel, and there is a large truck terminal just west of hotel. The bed, shower, tv, and breakfast were fine. The bed had 2 'firm' pillows and 2 'soft' pillows. I appreciate the choice but thought they were both too soft.

Room Tip: If a quiet room is important, stay on 4th floor about mid hotel on east side. The front desk store...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Youngsville, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

Booked this room late one night on our way to San Anotonio. Couldn't make it any further so booked this hotel. The hotel was wonderful, soft comfy beds, clean, friendly staff. Could not have asked for a better stay. Rate was outstanding as well! Highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Freeport, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

This was perfect stay for our team and families! Defiantly will return!Children as well as adults was happy with breakfast and helpful staff! The beds was a big plus , therefore will return to this hotel. Just wish this was on our hotel.com to count for room stay.

Room Tip: Everything was great ! Will recommend to others.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
San Diego, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

We've stayed at this hotel 3 times in the past 14 months & have had consistently friendly service, clean spacious rooms and actually look forward to this quiet, comfortable respite right off I 10 as we know we'll get a good night's sleep. I enjoy using the fitness center, which is minimal but adequate, and like the indoor jacuzzi after a long day of driving.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013

One thing we need when you tired and need to rest is a great welcome with an smile and quick check in! It was good rest, nice room, clean and excellent customer Servicses. Check out was also quick and pleasant with Mr. Vijay. We will defenetly come back in a future. :)

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Beaumont, Texas, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

Upon arrival to the hotel, we were greeted by a very unprofessional and unfriendly desk agent (Page). The hotel is clean and very nice. The encounter we had with this employee (Page) made our stay at this hotel, "TERRIBLE". She seemed to be annoyed with us. This employee need to go to customer service training because she was RUDE. I am writing a letter to the franchise leader President) informing them about the type of people they have working at one of their facilities.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank mrstnelson
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

My wife and I stayed here while traveling across Texas. The room itself was nice, clean and comfortable which is one of the most important aspects of staying at a hotel but I still believe customer service is also important. The girl at the desk when we checked in was about as friendly as a rock. She seemed like we were keeping her from doing something else. When we went to bring our luggage to our room I noticed that the one luggage cart they had was falling apart and brought that to her attention with a reply of OK and she went back to what she was doing. Once in the room we had problems with the Wifi and called down to the front desk for help. The same girl answered and told me I was probably entering the password wrong.When I explained I was not, and that my wife was having problems also she stated that if I could give her 10 minutes she would reset the router. To be honest I don't know if she did as we never could get a good connection and just gave up after a while. The next morning when checking out we had the exact opposite situation. The girl at the desk was extremely friendly and helpful. When I couldn't find the luggage cart she volunteered to hunt it down for me and brought it to my room a few minutes later. Still falling apart but at least it worked. This is the second Choice hotel we stayed at in Texas and received almost the same customer service from both which is quite a bit different than the customer service we received everywhere else during our trip.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple