“Love, Love, Love to stop here.”

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Ranked #2 of 278 Restaurants in Beaumont
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

Anytime we make a trip to Houston or back we try to stop here for a meal.

We ordered the sampler of fried crawfish, shrimp, and tilapia. The food was excellent. Only disappointment was that we asked to substitute the fries for asparagus. The waiter assured us that it wouldn't be a problem, but forgot to tell us that we would have to pay $3.95 each for a substitution.

1  Thank LATraveler825

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Dropped in Sunday night for dinner at the bar. I was greeted and asked if I'd like a drink. I DID! Drink prepared correctly and staff very friendly.

I ordered appetizer, shrimp and oysters and received what I considered to be a GREAT DEAL, 6+ shrimp and 6+ oysters, all for $12.95. Here was my big mistake. I also ordered my meal, soft shell crabs within minutes of ordering my app. I wasn't but 6 bites into my app and my soft shell crabs arrived. Not wanting my dish to get too cold, I had to rush through my app and frankly didn't even eat it all.

When I did get to the soft shell crabs, they had already reduced to room temp, really a disappointment, because I love them so much.

That's it, had a second drink, paid my tab and existed the building.....COMPLETELY STUFFED!

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Not a bad place to eat but is a little spendy. It is good food, but you won't leave here wanting to come back as soon as possible. Have eaten here several time and not have had any problems with service. No smoking so that is always a plus. Have a nice little area outside where they have a band playing at times.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

I'm a cajun. I know cajun food. Loading food down with salt and pepper does not make it cajun. I had shrimp en brochette (shrimp wrapped in bacon). It was so salty I couldn't eat it. The pepper burned my mouth, and this is not supposed to be a spicy dish.

2  Thank dcagnolatti
Reviewed October 25, 2012

The food is delicious and has a great variety of seafood. Also, the service is great, they will customize any plate to your liking. I've been here at least 10 times and it's always been good.

1  Thank Jared G