Residence Inn Beaumont
$109
GardenInn.com
$63
TripAdvisor
All reviewsclean facilityseveral monthstoilet paperbusiness tripworn outlaundry roomwaffleswould stay here againsuitehoustonteamsroomygmhighwayexit
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Very helpful front desk lady. After a long motorcycle journey we needed a room for one night stopover before moving on and she was brilliant
Good room, good evening meal and wine and good breakfast what more do you need
Thoroughly recommended

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank nolalady60
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Spent 11 nights here while my husband was on a business trip in Beaumont. I am very picky and it suited my requirements for cleanliness. Breakfast was very good. They also have hot meals Monday thru Thursday. The menus looked good but we had business dinners most evenings. Laundry room, pool area, lobby, and overall hotel was extremely well kept and clean. Front desk employees were helpful and very nice. Thanks for making our stay enjoyable.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Debbie O
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I recently stayed here one night for a business trip. Even though I lived in the city until fairly recently, I wasn't exactly sure where the hotel was. I agree with one of the other reviewers about the need for a sign nearer the road. The stay itself was quite pleasant. The front desk staff was very helpful and friendly. The suite was plenty roomy, and the bed was slightly above average.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank James C
Reviewed August 18, 2012

I love dogs and love traveling with our dogs and children. I appreciate that this hotel allows dogs but it would be nice if they freshened up rooms after some dogs stay there. Our room seemed great until we noticed the awful urine smell in the carpet and furniture and carpet that had been nawed on by dogs. The hallway carpets also need to be replaced. Staff was really nice, especially man at front desk. Could be a great place but they need to really take a look at rooms that dogs have stayed in and replace carpet / furniture and wall boards that have been affected. Again, love that dogs can stay there but they need to address the urine and destruction of furniture. (not all dogs do this but obviously some do!)

Room Tip: Go and see your room before you check in. Make sure it is spotless and smells good. No stains on carpet, no worn furniture or walls. You have a right to ask for another room or simply not check in. Also, if traveling with pets to a hotel that allows pets....really make sure your room is totally clean as well. No excuse for any bad pet smells or damage. The hotel should stay on top of that and keep every room top notch. If traveling with a pet, choose a pet friendly hotel but don't tell them that you have a pet. You will get a regular room, not one that is "pet worn or smells bad" and still get to have your pet in the room.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I reserved a one bedroom suite, along with an early arrival request. When I called the night before to inquire aboutthe early arrival request, I was told to call the next dayl Welll, due to the poor response and bad weather, I arrived a little after the 3pm check in time only to be told that my room type had been given away. The hotel had overbooked and allowed other guests to extend their stay! Wow, this was a first for me! Needless to say, i was not happy! I was given a studio suite and my trip went downhill after that. Catina at the front desk was very helpful and tried to put a positive spin on everything, but there was nothing she could do to make up for it. I do appreciate her efforts. The breakfast was not as good as the one at Homewood Suites. No bacon,no boxes to take to your room, and no yogurt. I was told by another guest that they had bacon the day before only after they ran out of sausage.
The hallway carpets are in need of cleaning.
Everything else was good.
The studio suite was spacious, very clean, and smelled very nice. One of the housekeepers in the hallway had an unwelcoming attitude, and it made me want to go back and retrieve my tip. Maybe she just had a bad day.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank bigbo2
Ryan H, General Manager at Residence Inn Beaumont, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

I wanted to personally thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and feelings on your most recent stay with us. It is our goal to provide superior service and product to each and every guest in our Hotel and I apologize that you had a poor experience here. I will certainly take your experience and review corrective steps with our staff to ensure we are holding the highest of standards when it comes to room reservations and follow through of service.

It is my hope that you will give us another try when you come to the area. Choosing the Residence Inn brand means everything to us and I look forward to making your next stay exceed your expectations.

Cordially,