“no complaints here”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Beaumont
Ranked #12 of 33 Hotels in Beaumont
Reviewed July 3, 2014

sent to Orange for work, and stayed in Beaumont. Didnt get much use out of the room aside from sleep and shower, but what i did use was great. The bed was nice, the linens were soft and clean, and the breakfast in the morning was a pleasant experience. They also had a dehumidifier in the room, which made for a good nights sleep.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed July 1, 2014

We had an overall nice stay. Our room was nice and clean. Beds were on the slightly harder side, which I like due to a bad lower back. Pillows were varied to ensure the comfort of any sleeper and were very comfy. They were very gracious in allowing us to do early check in. I always request a room away from the elevator wherever I stay to avoid the noise factor, and we were given a room on the 2nd floor. The girl at check in was so sweet and friendly and cautioned that we would be closer to the interstate, and if there was a problem with noise to just let her know and she would change us. We never heard a peep of interstate noise. We did, however, hear stomping later in the night. No biggie once I fell asleep. I had similar experiences at other Fairfields so I think from now on I will just request a top floor room. The breakfast included: eggs, sausage, muffins, yogurt, boiled eggs, oatmeal, coffee, juices, bread, and bagels. They had a waffle machine but it was out of order. Everything was good.. eggs were great.. not rubbery like other hotels. I had my heart set on biscuits and gravy, but this of course was not a deal breaker. They also have a huge snack area that we never took advantage of due to our quick stay. Pool looked clean, but again we just didn't have a chance to venture down there. Would recommend for a quick stay :)

Room Tip: Top floor, away from elevator. Interstate noise IS NOT a factor for the light sleeper. We were on...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

Awful the pool was green and dirty hard beds and on the website it was on a lake and had a lighthouse and indoor pool which it didn't the lady at the front desk said the pool will be cleaned up in 30 minutes we were 7 days and the pool was closed the whole time I will never be staying at one of these hotels ever again and I hope you don't

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I am a Marriott fan, but this hotel has me rethinking that. The lobby looked in good shapre, so I was disappointed when I went to my room and found multiple concerns. The room was in need of mechanical and cosmetic repairs. The bathroom has wallpaper coming off with a poor shower curtain and thin towels. The rug throughout the whole room is visibly dirty, and the ottoman had stains. If you can see stains, I cant imagine what is there I cannot see with my eyes. Heavy use of fragance as well.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 23, 2014

This hotel was priced reasonably and was close to our route on I-10 so we decided to stay despite the negative reviews. The room was ok and we just needed to sleep, but I would not choose to stay here again. The hallway is so dark and narrow. There was a sweet odor that was either cleaning fluids or a deodorizer to hide smells. In the room was a dehumidifier as well as the air conditioner. It was late and we were tired so we slept, but we were happy to leave the next morning.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 1, 2014

I stayed here one night and was disappointed in the whole situation. We were mislead due to their website that there was a hottub as well as an indoor pool. The pool was dirty so we decided on not swimming. When in room we noticed that the room had an inch of dust everywhere

• Stayed: April 2014
Jennifer C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Beaumont, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your stay. Please accept our sincere apologies for the dust in the room, and the posting of the spa. We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your—or our own—expectations. Our goal is to address your concerns so that we can ensure you have an exceptional experience on your next visit. We would like to regain your trust and hope to serve you again in the future. If I may be of assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly so I can ensure a problem free stay during your next trip.

Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

Conveniently located next to I-10. With being yards aways from the interstate, one would think the noise from outside would be loud in the room; wrong! Super quite!
A/C puts out VERY cold air; of which I love!
Another perk is we had an air humidifier. I've never been to a hotel where one was already placed in the room for FREE!
Plenty of clean towels, wash clothes, coffee, and etc. Fridge with nice sized freezer and microwave too. Overall a great stay with no complaints. :) I didn't have breakfast only reason because I was not hungry. I did however go downstairs to see all of what they had to offer; trust me anything I could think of, it was there. Fresh cracked eggs; not powdered...for anyone who may be wondering. Great stay. We will be back.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Jennifer C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Beaumont, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

AlabamaGirl06092012,

Thank you for leaving feedback regarding your stay. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed our amenities such as the dehumidifier, microwave, refrigerator, and complimentary breakfast. We thank you for staying with us and, should you be in the area, we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again. Again, thank you for your review.