New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #10 of 33 Hotels in Beaumont
Beaumont, United States
“Great Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

The staff and service were great. I would not go back for the quality of the room (average) but the service was worth the stay. The breakfast was very good. Lucy the person taking care of the breakfast area even offered to make a waffle and bring it to the table. That exceeded our expectation. When we arrived it was late and they were out of coffee. The desk manage was kind enough to make a fresh pot for me. The was impressive.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

My experience at this hotel was wonderful, except the fact that my son accidentally forgot some of my clothing when he was packing the room to leave. I knew exactly the items that he had forgotten (they were on the bathroom shelf above the towels). When I called to see if they had been "found" - they had -- but only half of them....:(

They have a nice breakfast, very clean. They also serve a light dinner Monday through Thursday right now which is pretty good (chicken salad, nachos, that kind of thing.) Free sodas, water, etc.

All in all it would have been a great experience had my things not been left behind (some permanently)

Room Tip: Half the rooms have microwaves and refrigerators, half do not.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
houston, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

the hotel looked to be ahead of schedule when I made my reservation the listing said it was due to be complete by08-31-13 looks great. the only comlaint was a stain on the chair in my room. but I hardley used it since the bed was so comfortable. plus it's the first time that my wife actually wanted to take a dwn pillow with her due to comfort.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Waco, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

Stayed at the Hampton Inn in Beaumont, TX on our way to Florida. The hotel staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. The room was very clean, and the bed was so comfortable. Would stay here again!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Victoria, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

I have pretty much changed over to Hampton for my stays and had to go to Beaumont for business. I stayed about a week, and even though they were in the middle of renovations the staff bent over backwards with a smile on their face to make sure everything was up to standards. My room was clean and bright as well as very quiet. The food both breakfast and evening social was outstanding and the food staff went over and above making sure the guests needs were met.All of the staff I had the honor or interacting with at this hotel were some of the nicest kindest folks I have ever had the pleasure to stay around! I would recommend this Hampton to anyone with any doubts that you will be pleased with your stay!

Room Tip: Reserve one at this hotel!!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Austin, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

I highly recommend you consider Hampton Inn during your travels. The excellent service and quality of the hotel far exceeds the rate charged, in my opinion. If you are a business traveler, this would be an ideal place to stay as there are numerous accommodations to meet your needs. You get a real breakfast in the morning or a To-Go bag which is just as good to start your day, exercise facilities, a nice size pool, and a unique social hour in the evening in the dining area. When selecting your next hotel - do not pass up Hampton.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Houston, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Our stay started out great. The front desk staff, Alisa was very friendly, very accomodating to check us in early. We quickly unpacked and while unpacking, I felt that the room smelled musty as if it had been shut up for a while and the carpet felt damp. I attributed that to the room being so cold from the air conditioner that had been left on. We left for a business event and came back very late that evening. Again, I felt the room smelled funny and was very humid. The carpet once again felt damp, I even stepped off the carpet on to the tile to see if my feet were wet, but they were not. we left early the next morning. The complimentary breakfast was ridiculous existent. There 2 hours left before the breakfast was to shut down. There was no fruit, very little biscuits, very little eggs, 2 bagels, three pieces of bread, no milk, no orange juice. two yogurts. I understand that the hotel was in remodeling stages on the entire first floor, but if you are going to use a makeshift dining rom, keep it stocked the entire time!. Never saw a staff member. When we returned late the second night to our room, the smell was the same, musty and again very humid in the room - we attributed this to our hot showers. I laid at the end of the bed to watch TV, My head at the bottom in front of the TV. To my absolute DISGUST AND HORROR, I looked down and saw MOLD GROWING ALL OVER THE CARPET, THE WALL BY THE TV, UNDER THE DESK, BESIDE THE DESK AND AROUND THE FLOOR BOARD. MADE ME SICK! I had been breathing in this health hazard for two nights. I reported this to the front desk and they immediately comped my room for the two nights. I found out later that the person I reported it to was the response I got head of housekeeping. What made it worse was the response I received from Corporate! I called Hilton to report this when I returned home and all they said was, "well, they comped your room, what else do you want? I travel about 30 weekends a year and never would I have expected that kind of attitude or response from HILTON. Guess they don't need my business or yours in the future!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business