“Take a Pass on this Hampton Inn!”

Hampton Inn Beaumont
Ranked #16 of 33 Hotels in Beaumont
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The great room rate caught our eye! Pulled up and saw they were doing renovations and had to enter through the side door. Approached the make-shift checkin desk and booked a room. Our room was very outdated. Bad furniture, ugly bathroom, small TV, phones from the 80's, lumpy duvet and noisy window unit. I wish I wasn't so tired from traveling - I really should have complained.

Headed out to catch a late dinner, asked the front desk clerk for a dinner recommendation and she replied - I don't know - I don't live around here. Gee, thanks!

Husband went to grab breakfast the next morning and they had the bar set up in 2 different guest rooms! I've never heard of such a thing.

Very disappointed, Hilton!

Room Tip: Get a room that has already been remodeled - otherwise, spend the extra $35 and stay next door in th...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 2, 2013

This is my families 2nd stay at this hotel and I would recommend it to friends and family. The room was clean, service was good. The breakfast was very good. My family felt safe in and out of the hotel

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I was quite displeased to arrive and find that reconstruction was still going on. There was no forewarning when I made the reservation. The furniture was warped and rotted; definitely not worth the rate per night. I will not return nor will I recommend this property to any of my colleagues.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

I definitely recommend Hampton Inn and never before experienced a hotel so guest-friendly. I loved the 24 hour hot tea or coffee in the lobby and the breakfast every morning and and evening snack for guests served Monday through Thursday. For guests in a hurry in the morning there was even a brown bag breakfast to go! I never heard any noise from the other guests through the walls and slept well every night in the very comfortable bed and clean room. Hampton Inn washes the duvet covers for every guest and that puts Hampton Inn ahead of the game for cleanliness. The staff was always friendly and helpful and there was a laundry room in easy reach of the guest rooms and that was definitely a plus. I recommend Hampton Inn totally and will stay there again without hesitation.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

The hotel was under renovation, but we were not disturbed and all went very well. They had a temporary place set up to check in and out and the breakfast was served in the hallway and several rooms on the first floor. We liked the location as it was right off the interstate and was next to several good restaurants. Our GPS had a little trouble finding the hotel, but we used our phone and got directions.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Our company always has us stay here because it is near the office. However I have stayed at the Homewood Suites which is right next door. The Homewood Suites is much better with full kitchen and full sized refrigerator. The breakfast and dinner buffet serve 'real" food at the Homewood Suites, not nachos with cheeze whiz sauce at the Hampton Inn.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

The hotel was undergoing renovations of its lobby at the time and they did a great job of working around this. The room was still amazingly clean so my stay was still comfortable and overall a pleasant experience.