Typical national park lodge. We stayed in the cottages above the main lodge. Very nice, large and cozy. Beds were a bit small and short but not bad sleeping under the stars. Walking distance to the lodge for dining or store. Restaurant was fine, nothing fancy, but burgers are good. Very nice staff. Great views!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known as the last frontier of Texas, Big Bend National Park encompasses over 800,000 acres of breathtaking desert landscape. Here you'll find the uniquely located Chisos Mountains Lodge, offering comfortable accommodations and friendly Texas hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Chisos Mountains Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chisos Mountain Hotel Big Bend National Park
- Chisos Mountain Lodge
- Chisos Mountains Lodge Big Bend National Park, Texas