We stayed in the Roosevelt Cottages, Rooms 101, 102 and 103. Awesome! We have gone to Big Bend Natl Park for 20 years now on a yearly basis. A few times we have stayed in the Casa Grande Lodge when we went on the spur of the moment. However, our yearly planned trip with 3 others is always booked well in advance so we can get our desired rooms. They are furnished with 3 beds, microwave, refrigerator and coffee pot. Bathrooms are very small but clean. Water pressure can be iffy. Main room is very spacious. Beds are comfortable. Rooms are always clean. The rooms are not as important to us as the view and just seeing all the different areas of the park and talking with the different people. Food at the Chisos Restaurant is always good and reasonably priced. The wait staff is super nice and friendly. The reception area is very nice and Kudos to Linda and Dick who work the desk. They are just exceptionally wonderful and we love talking with them each time we visit. Definitely the place to stay if you want to see the park. this time we saw mule deer, tarantulas, javelinas and bunnys.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known as the last frontier of Texas, Big Bend National Park encompasses over 800,000 acres of breathtaking desert landscape. Here you'll find the uniquely located Chisos Mountains Lodge, offering comfortable accommodations and friendly Texas hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Chisos Mountains Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chisos Mountain Hotel Big Bend National Park
- Chisos Mountain Lodge
- Chisos Mountains Lodge Big Bend National Park, Texas