Hampton Inn La Junta
Hotwire.com
$65
$63
Orbitz.com
High Chaparral Inn(Rocky Ford)
$64
$62
  • Pool
Midtown Motel(La Junta)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrailroad trackstrain hornstaco bellpool and hot tubplace to stayfresh cookiesclean hotelstaff was friendly and helpfulrecommend this hotelthe general managerfitness roomhot breakfastnice stayeach morningfitness centerfree breakfastbed was comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Love love love the hot breakfast. I stayed a few days for business and the breakfast was a great start to my day. The hotel let me check in extremely early and the staff was always extremely pleasant. The hotel was recommended to me by a coworker for the hot breakfast and the refrigerator in the room.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I stayed here for business as it was recommended by the company I was seeing. The lady at the desk was very nice and the rooms were spacious and clean. Standard breakfast, which is what I like, and a nice atmosphere in the lobby. I will stay here again as I feel the price is right and the location is good.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Nice clean hotel friendly staff. Stayed in a room at the very end of the hotel next to the train tracks. Horns and trains all night. Did not notice where the room was located then I did not want to have to pack up & change. Maybe the other end of the hotel would be quieter

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 18, 2013

After a long drive through mostly featureless countryside, my arrival at the La Junta Hampton Inn w as like finding the oasis in the desert. The staff makes one feel at home and are extremely helpful. If you are traveling through southeast Colorado, be sure to stop here. While in La Junta, be sure to check out the Koshare Museum if you like western art.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank KansasTribesman
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Manager Debbie Butler and her entire staff are exceedingly helpful and very friendly. Because we were exhausted, we overslept on our first morning. Despite arriving after the staff had begun to dismantle the breakfast, the lady in charge graciously asked us to take our time and enjoy the breakfast. VERY nice and very appreciated. The lobby, the elevator, the hallways and, especially enjoyed, our room were all immaculately clean. Having hot chocolate, coffee and tea available, and the cookies, available was just frosting on the cake. We've stayed in this hotel whenever we are in La Junta and have never been unhappy with anything. This says a great deal about the management and her staff!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family