“Fast service, hot food”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Denver, Colorado
“Fast service, hot food”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

We tried this place based on the good reviews on tripadvisor. As someone else said, they didn't expect to find such a good spot for Chinese food in such a small town. Even though the place was hopping (Saturday night) the owners were friendly and the staff was very attentive. The atmosphere was very pleasant and the other customers seemed to be enjoying themselves. I had the Lemon Chicken which was basically two breaded/fried breasts. Lemon Chicken seems to be prepared a little differently every place I have ever had it. Theirs was very filling. I got the fried rice with it which was kind of plain (some egg in it, but not much else). My wife had the Tofu Kung Pao and enjoyed it. I had Wonton soup--typical to what I'm used to, but my wife said she felt their Hot and Sour soup is the best she has ever had. The prices were amazingly inexpensive and again, the service was fast, prompt, and the food was hot. We would go there again the next time we are down that way and in the mood for Chinese food. Oh, and the men's room was pretty clean.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank DenverFoothills

Glenwood Springs, Colorado
“Great, but Tummyache”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

A great restaurant with a great atmosphere. Our older son and me and my wife had the family plate which ended up getting the sea same chicken, Mongolian beef, and Kung pao chicken. We also each got sweet and sour soup and an appetizer plate of an egg roll, fried shrimp, and something else I forgot. It was wonderful although both me and my older son who are not prone to digestive difficulty got huge tummy aches the next day. This was great and if there are any spelling problems I am on an iPad. As you can tell, great place, but nay 4 stars.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Caribbean556
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Best Restaurant in La Junta”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

My girlfriend is Chinese, and when she travels with me, she is very picky about Chinese food. She should know, right ? When we come to LA junta, she loves this restaurant. LaJunta is not the place you would expect to get good Chinese food, but this place is excellent. The food is great and so is the service. I wished they served alcohol, but other than that, I highly recommend this restaurant. It is a must every time I come here.

• Visited December 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“Very good”
Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

This is a good place for chinese. The lunch menu (available 11-3) is a great bargain. You get soup, egroll or wonton, rice and your main course for about $6. The service is really good and you get your meal quickly. The food is really tasty too.

• Visited January 2014
Crowley, Colorado, United States
“GREAT FOOD GOOD PRICE”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

eat here on many occasions it is centrally located in town and a short walk from the mid town motel. The food is always way beyond expectations and the staff is very friendly and eager to help. Andy the owner always has a smile for you when he greets you and makes you feel at home.

• Visited November 2013