“Good barbecue”

Boss Hogg's Saloon & Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 24 Restaurants in La Junta
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Des Moines, Iowa
“Good barbecue”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

Not everyone has occasion to be in LaJunta, but if you ever are, we can recommend Boss Hogg's. We had dinner there with my 90-year-old mother, who is not much of an eater. We enjoyed our barbecue; she cleaned her plate. Our waiter was friendly and efficient. It was just what we needed that evening.

• Visited June 2013

South Texas
“Food is Fair”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

Salad bar has a small selection. Most of the food is of the fried variety. Food was fair. Ate there for lunch. Arrived at 11:00 am, they were still serving breakfast. Had to wait until 11:30 am to order lunch. Not a lot of restaurant choices that are not fast food variety in La Junta.

• Visited May 2013
Ogden, Utah
“We just wanted a Drink”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

You never know what you'll get in a bar! This one was so much fun, We had to leave Our car and walk to the motel! My stomach hurt from laughing so much! There was a guy that did animal noises that was hilarious! His friend did wierd stuff with paper towels and this other lady kept singing opera stuff! This was the three stooges in living color!

Visited May 2013
Thank L. B
La Junta, Colorado
“Very dissapointed!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

I used to recommend this place to people I know and to clients but after today I will no longer recommend it to anybody I know. The reasons being it took 15 minutes before we got a waitress and the reason why we got one was because we had to ask for one,(it wasn't because they were busy either) the tea smelled like it was made with sewer water we brought it to the attention of one of the servers and they said it was probably from the old batch they were really skimpy on the fries and the fries and our burgers were cold the service and the food is not what it used to be. My family and I will never go back to eat there and I will never recommend it to anyone. If you want good hot food, good & friendly service go somewhere else.

• Visited May 2013
Colorado
“Love their cheeseburger and fries!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

I would recommend this place as a GREAT place to get a hearty meal. I LOVE the hand cut fries and cheeseburger. Their ruben sandwich is another menu item I have ordered and it's good too! The waitress's are very attentive, but the owner is not very friendly.

• Visited April 2013