“Delicious Anniversary Dinner”

Ranked #1 of 47 Restaurants in Los Alamos
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We had a very nice dinner for our anniversary; blue window has good food and attempts a fine dining experience, mostly succeeding. I had the pear and blue cheese salad to start, and had the calimari appetizer for my entree. It was big enough for an entree, and had three dipping sauces, all delicious. My husband had the beef frites salad, he liked it. We will go there again, though it is a little pricy. Our waiter was attentive, the service was good. Best restaurant in Los Alamos.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

We just ate at Blue Window Bistro, and we loved it. We walked in and loved the colorful decor, and painted windows right away. My daughter and I had salads. They were not huge, but enough for dinner. We both loved our dressings. My husband had the Greek salad with grilled salmon on top. The salmon was delicious, and the salad was very good. My son ordered the homemade vegetable burger, and it was a hit. We all tried it and thought it was tasty. He had homemade fries that were very good. Also, he ordered tea and was surprised when he got a whole pot of delicious tea. The coffee was also very good.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

This small place was great. Vibrant decor, very professional service and tasty food. At first we thought that it was not open for dinner but that was not the case..The food was fresh and imaginative...I was sooo tired of marginal Mexican fare. I was also tired of sloppy service...it was good to watch a well trained staff, all of whom seemed to be working hard and pitching in to keep the place running smoothly. We especially were impressed with the guy who was cleaning tables, delivering fresh settings and all around jumping in whenever he saw something that needed to be done. Well run and well cooked!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Doesn't look like much from the outside but the food was fantastic! The best fish and chips I have ever had. The tomato basil bisque is a don't miss. They serve wine.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

If you block out the fact that this restaurant is in a small and somewhat depressing strip mall, you will have a fantastic dinner!