“breakfast burritos at the los alamos location”
Review of El Parasol

El Parasol
Ranked #7 of 47 Restaurants in Los Alamos
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed April 18, 2013

the burritos were my favorite, featuring eggs, bacon, cheese, potatoes and green chile. when we entered there was a huge line and we were downcast as we thought it would be at least an hour to be served; hoever, we were quite pleasantly surprised when the service happened not ten minutes later. the kitchen and staff really has its act together. and there was lovely sanctuario art on the walls to contemplate!

Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

We had a quick lunch here and were pleased with food. Burritos and tamales good. This is a fast food, order at the counter type place. We ate here on a Saturday and they close at 2pm so be aware of the time.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

El Parasol serves delicious food quickly! The breakfast burritos are fantastic and try the arroz con pollo for a warm winter treat! In a hurry? Call ahead and use the drive-thru window! The staff is great too.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

I have had lunch at El Parasol many times when I worked in Los Alamos. It was one of the few places you could get into and out of in a reasonable time during peak lunch hours in Los Alamos. The food is good basic Mexican food with the shredded beef Tacos being especially good.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

I had a burrito with the christmas tree sauces, green and red Chili's. I would have been better served to have gone to Smith's for a Microwaveable meal. The portion was enough to provide a squirrel a portion before winter, but come on if an establishment wants to have a customer, then listen. I told management that my burrito was disgusting, yet thinking that due to lack of competition in LA, they didn't hear my inpuits. I recommend avoidance of this establishment,.