“Horrible Experience Altogether”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible Experience Altogether”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I was emailed a coupon, and because I was traveling and already in the car, I called them to ask if I could use the coupon on my phone for the meal - they responded that I could bring in the digital version and that they would honor the coupon. When I went in there, I asked one of the sandwich makers if they would honor the coupon, and they again reassured me that it was OK. After all was said and done, when I got to the cash register after my sandwich was made, the cashier said that I needed the coupon printed out and did not honor the coupon. Frustratingly, I paid full-price for the sandwich and took it back to work (about 5 minutes away). When I got to work, I opened up the sandwich, and it was completely soggy. Also, only half of the sandwich had the toppings I wanted, the other half didn't have them. Very poor customer service, bad experience, horrible sandwich construction (Peppercorn Prime Rib), and a soggy meal. Please train your staff and maintain the integrity of your food quality with other Quiznos.

I also asked to speak to a manager, and they gave me a number. The number ended up being a false number... Great going again!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank JC H

Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Standard quality and value but it's always busy”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

This Quiznos is basically like any other I've been to, as you'd expect. The only reason I'm bothering to write a review is because this is almost the only place open for lunch in Los Alamos after 1:30pm. If I have a busy day I'll grab lunch here around 3pm, with no line, and the food is still made fresh. The staff is friendly and the restaurant is clean. They have some outdoor seating too, which is nice.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank John Y
Los Alamos, New Mexico
“Quiznos Chair - You Know What to Expect”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Quick and consistent. You can have your sub your way for a reasonable price. Very busy Monday - Friday lunch. Go before 1130 or after 1245.

Visited October 2012
Los Alamos, New Mexico, United States
“It's a Quizno's, ho hum.”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Like it says. This is a standard outlet for a well-established fast-food chain specializing in soup and sandwiches, and neither exceptionally good nor deplorably bad for its kind. Its central location in town makes it popular for weekday fast lunches, and service may drag a bit when the lines are long, as they often are; the very limited staff are easily overwhelmed. On the flip side, it's inexpensive, and the value for dollar is generally good. In all, it's entirely acceptable as long as you're expecting a Quizno's, not a gourmet deli.

Visited January 2013
Los Alamos, New Mexico
“Not sure about this place”
Reviewed April 6, 2012

I have stopped going here. I have real questions about this operation.

Visited October 2011