“Never forget to stop here when I'm in town.”
Review of Chili Works

Chili Works
Ranked #6 of 47 Restaurants in Los Alamos
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I grew up in town, and have loved Chili Works for years. Still run by the same guy, still delicious. It's unimpressive exterior just tells you that the good stuff is all in the food.

I say go for the Breakfast burritos (6am-10:30am) and you won't need to eat again until dinner. My personal favorite is the Sausage Christmas (red and green chile) with cheese. I wish I could have one now. Lunch is pretty good too, but really, you just don't want to miss breakfast.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

This is the only place I will order a breakfast burrito. I have never had anything that even came close to them. Sure Chili Works looks like a run-down shack, but you will not find a better burrito anywhere. Their hours are short, their employees are rough, but it's worth it.

1  Thank Isaac S
Reviewed June 29, 2012

My children grew up loving the burritos, but the last couple of times I visited I couldn't believe how bad the burrito was.
What a crying shame is all I can say.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

Breakfast burritos are a fairly common thing, but Chili Works has the market cornered. Jason, the owner, might be a bike-ridin' grouch (love ya!) however he runs a tight ship and this little stand churns out the orders. Definitely stop by!

2  Thank M0mmyG
Reviewed April 6, 2012

I like their chili on my eggs and hashbrown. We get it to go and eat it at home. It's a good breakfast to go place.