“The best Mexican food”

Ranked #10 of 46 Restaurants in Los Alamos
Cuisines: Mexican
“The best Mexican food”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

We drove all over town looking for a place to eat. Most places reviewed on this site have closed. we finally stopped at a service station and they told us that Rigobertos was about the only choice. We went there hoping it would be better than the fast food restaurants that were all we had found. IT WAS GREAT! this was the best we have had since moving to New mexico. The atmosphere is plain but the food was very good, fresh, quickly prepared, reasonably priced, by friendly staff.
It is kinda hard to find but is worth the trouble. look toward the back of Central Park Square. I had the #6 special and my wife had the Taco salad. We are talking about going again tomorrow.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank mredu1725

Los Alamos, New Mexico
“A Bit More Than A Taco Shop”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Though they serve far more than tacos, the name is pretty good anyway. Rigobertos is no-nonsense good bargain well-prepared mexican food period. The atmosphere is nonexistent, which is perfectly fine. You get a table, chairs to sit on, the usual background music, and extremely good food at at a very reasonable price. Plus, it's friendly in that way only a down-homey place can be. You'll like it.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Dave N
“Did not like”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

The food is Mexican not Southwest Mexican food. Very dry and not good. Other people I went with enjoyed it, but I through three quarters away.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank LA-NM-Boy
Los Alamos, New Mexico, United States
“At least my wife liked it”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

My wife really enjoyed the food. For my money there's much better Mexican food to be found in Los Alamos. But they're still pretty new so we'll see how it goes.

Visited January 2014
Los Alamos, New Mexico
“Excellent Food, Excellent Price...Just plain Excellent!”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Living in Los Alamos leaves much to be desired in the way of cuisine, given the size of the city. However, this restaurant offers a delicious menu that is different enough from the run-of-the-mill mexican cuisine that makes it a great spot to eat. My favorite item is the machaca breakfast burrito and the tacos. I would recommend it to anyone!

• Visited December 2013