“Coffee Booth became Fusion Cafe”
Review of The Coffee Booth - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Coffee Booth
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed February 2, 2014

We decided to have dinner there, Friday night, it was CLOSED. Typical Los Alamos. We went back to have lunch on Sunday, they were only serving breakfast. Seems like they do not give a flying leap about their customers, only what's convenient for them. The breakfast was only allright, kind of coolish, and we will not go back for breakfast.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

The food is ok, the service is really slow. I have seen people walk out because no one came to take their order. The only positive thing fusion cafe carried from the coffee both is the great coffee with 1 dollar re-fill if you bring your own mug. Said that coffee is my favorite item on their menu. Oh, and their chicken and waffles are good.

Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

I have been here three times since it open as fusion cafe. I have ordered lunch, breakfast & coffee. The food is nothing spectacular and the service is slow. it seems to me that there is no one working here who understands how to run the front of the house and how the front of the house relates to the kitchen. I try to support local coffee shops, but now if I have a choice between fusion cafe and Starbucks I choose Starbucks.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

The coffee Booth no longer exists as of September of 2013. The space was sold and made into a completely different restaurant.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Great coffee drinks! I liked the names and combinations - "Top of the Morning Mocha" (white mocha and Irish cream flavor), "Nutella Latte" (chocolate and hazelnut), "Butternut Mocha" (hazelnut and butterscotch)...